Openbox v9s

so how is the epg for the v9 is it like sly or just as poor as the v8

Hi i have bought ones of these boxs new to them can any1 plz tell me how to add the cccam line to it

any one no how to get to the cccam menu on the v9s

any one no how to get to the cccam menu on the v9s

On Remote go to Manage Config Files and select CCcam.cfg from new window
b] Press Blue button on remote
c] your cline will look something like this>>> C: example.cline.org 12000 user pass
d] ON add cline window, leave Protocol as CCcam
e] Host: here you would enter example.cline.org portion of your cline using remote number buttons like you was sending a text
f] Port: here you put 12000
g] User, write 'user' here
f: Password, write 'pass' here
g] Press ok and go up to instruction number 7 OF CLINE SETUP

hi mate thanks but how do i get to the manage config files

and wer do i get the cccam files from so i can update by usb

Hi Any1 Got A Good Channel listing backup for the openbox v9s

Hi Any1 Got A Good Channel listing backup for the openbox v9s

downloaded on the box for the latest firmware which includes a channels list with favourites set up
quote from jfish
got the box setup

doesnt take the usual V8S channel list however when I first connected to my wifi network it downloaded the latest firmware which includes a channels list with favourites set up

Hi all,
Has anyone been able to create a channel list based of the current sky planner numbers for the V9S?
Thanks

Hi
Not done a proper channel list yet but have set up my V9S on my motorised dish using USALS and it is working a treat. I agree about the channel lists being a little clunky but maybe updates will improve things. Going to get a test line sorted so I can see if that works OK.

for some reason when connected via wired, and entering a nline in mgcamd it doesn't connect where as when connected via wifi connects to server no problems

anyone managed to connect via wired connection

for some reason when connected via wired, and entering a nline in mgcamd it doesn't connect where as when connected via wifi connects to server no problems

anyone managed to connect via wired connection[/QUOTE HI MATE I HAVE MINE WIRED AND ITS FINE

I think Zgemma is about the best open box receiver available now, the v8 boxes are old hat.

My apologies I think the words are "Sly Box" never the less Zgemma is the way forward.

Back