Hisense 55A6KTUK 55" 4K UHD DLED Smart TV, £239.25 (with code) @ EBay, BuyItDirect

Oggiman

VIP Member
VIP Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
25% discount code (expires 22/04 23:59): RENEW 25

Direct Full Array Display
Direct Full Array evenly distributes light across the screen to allow for the precise control of brightness and contrast. This results in sharp, vibrant colours and deep blacks to the edge of the screen.

4K AI solution
The AI-enhanced CPU intelligently improves the picture quality for stunning viewing. The 4K processing power can upscale images to 4K quality with clarity, sharpness, and lifelike detail. Whether you’re binge-watching shows and movies, or enjoying thrilling moments in games, this TV pulls you right into the centre of the action.

Precision Colour
Get the purest expression of colour thanks to this TV's advanced embedded algorithms. Watch your material in enhanced true-to-life colours, as they were designed to be seen, whether you're watching sports, movies, or binge-watching a boxset.

DTS Virtual: X
Transform your movie, music, and gaming experiences by simulating true omnidirectional sound, without the need for multiple speakers. This technology produces lifelike sounds above, beside, and behind you.

Link HERE

Thanks for the heads up for the code
Unfortunately it's done my head right in tho 🤪
All these HD tellys with amazon, vidaa, google, Google play or their own OS and app store, and silly app licencing and permissions
Working my way up the range, trying to work out the must have features and best value up to about £500 all in (after the £100 max discount)
I think I've whittled it down to
Hisense 55U8GQTUK U8G Hisense 55U8GQTUK U8G 55" ULED 4K Smart TV - Black 6942147466698 | eBay
Hisense 55E7KQTUK-PRO Hisense 55E7KQTUK-PRO 55" QLED 4K Ultra HD Smart TV - Black | eBay
Or
TCL 55C745K TCL 55C745K 55" 4K QLED TV with Google TV and Game Master Pro 2.0 5901292519797 | eBay

Are there any others I should be considering in that range?

Back