Open Vix Zeus

"V.I.X"

Is that not the one where they parted company and one lavishes it with Caramel then chocolate where as the other Coats the biscuit with Caramel and covers it in Chocolate OOOPSSS! :)

Pheonix has announced that Zeus development will stop and OpenViX Helios will take over.

Helios was the personification of the sun..his son stole his chariot and crashed it setting the earth on fire..

working their way through the Gods..maybe call it Icarus next.

Mighty ViX has Fallen.

You have to watch this video, It's hilarious, easily the funniest thing i have seen in months and had me pissing my self laughing.

Massive big up goes to fraggle and his pals for putting this together, I eagerly await further installments.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Mighty ViX has Fallen.

You have to watch this video, It's hilarious, easily the funniest thing i have seen in months and had me pissing my self laughing.

Massive big up goes to fraggle and his pals for putting this together, I eagerly await further installments.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Was posted here earlier

http://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/fun-laughter-room-46/394420-updated-vix-funny.html#post2414772

Very funny even for a none vix user.

More like an admission of the truth...a self portrait.

Anyway bring on Helios..No matter the politics of it all Vix in my opinion only is still a fantastic image perfect for newbies and my favourite.

Officially OpenViX Zeus build 023 is the final image in the Zeus image line, due to a recent merge with the latest Open Embedded Zeus's time was numbered, as it was simply no longer possible to online update without causing a whole raft of issues, so we retired him and OpenViX Helios was born.

Not to worry though, Helios wont stay in beta for long, and we fully expect to release in a day or two at the most, last but not least, this time you can use a settings backup from Zeus when setting up Helios.

more details to follow shortly.

I flashed OPEN DL 3 yesterday just to see what it looked like.very nice stable image,kind of a cross between vix and pli.No problems with it at all especially the audio problems and seems to run cooler and all is good.Does the job very nicely for those wanting something a little different..

Back