Open Vix Zeus

Open Vix Zeus

is for vu solo2 clone....

NOT IF YOU HAVE V1 CLONE which you need to find out as posted in anothor thread-Instead of posting ramdom posts and questions all over the place stick to one thread with your problems so we can help you.

NOT IF YOU HAVE V1 CLONE which you need to find out as posted in anothor thread-Instead of posting ramdom posts and questions all over the place stick to one thread with your problems so we can help you.

I have the impression that the boot does not work.Any way to fix it.

Cheers Mate, that done the trick, done a reflash anyway and it sorted out the other issues. K

Changing the 3D surround works okay, but it leads to another problem, If you are sending the signal around to different rooms though a Triax or other device you will only get Video on the other TVs Audio wont work, Guess will have to wait for a Fix. K.

I agree...setting hdmi to 3D also makes audio sound crap.

Looks like the ViX team have called it a day and Zeus won't be developed any further, so 023 will be the last release?

Quite sad really as for Vu boxes ViX is the only image I've ever really used.

Yep me too..wonder why..not much wrong with it..

Well Pheonix is reading this thread so he will tell us whats whats.

My take purely a guess and after reading bug reports on Zeus is they gave up on that build, maybe we will see a new one.

Yes how true..must be too much of an effort to carry on and better to start afresh maybe..

There were a lot of people whining when Zeus came out, strange really as it's a free image developed by people in their spare time, guess after a while people start to take the efforts of the team for granted and demand more and more.

There were a lot of people whining when Zeus came out, strange really as it's a free image developed by people in their spare time, guess after a while people start to take the efforts of the team for granted and demand more and more.

That can be pretty much Said about every other team who Build images No One as far as i am aware charges for Images

Phoenix not part of the development, justs post images for them.

Pheonix is Admin on the Vix Team site and is obviously very close to Andy Blanc the Vix team image creator and OE-Alliance.

So im 100% sure he would know. He is certainly involved in image/plugin testing support.

The silence is deafening lol

Is just that my opinion.
He just appears when he wants members to know of latest files available on here.
Hes not a developer just copies and pastes others info which many others do as well (Inc myself)

I think everybody knows he's not a developer, in fact he's stated so in many replies that I've seen from him.

Regardless, he'll still know what is going on with ViX, the image and the team.

Pheonix has announced that Zeus development will stop and OpenViX Helios will take over.

maybe he will come on and make a statement seeing as he is "part of the V.I.X. team" regards mdt

Back