No Charges For Dad Who Killed Daughter's Rapist

reggie124

Inactive User
Reaction score
No Charges For US Man Who Beat Daughter's Rapist To Death With His Bare Hands After Catching Him | World News | Sky News

A father who killed a man with his bare hands after catching him raping his five-year-old daughter should not face criminal charges, a grand jury in the US has ruled.
Prosecutors said the jury had decided there was ample evidence that it was a justifiable homicide.

The prosecutors played a tape of the distraught father's desperate emergency call as he tried to save the man's life after realising what he'd done.

father's 911 call to emergency services

"I need an ambulance. This guy was raping my daughter and I beat him up and I don't know... I don't know what to do," he sobs into the phone, so overcome with emotion that he can't provide directions to his father's ranch.

"I need help. This guy is dying on me... oh my god... I'm going to try to load him up on the truck and take him to the hospital."

Under Texas law deadly force is both "authorised and justified" in order to stop a sexual assault, said Heather McMinn, a local lawyer.

"The five-year-old victim had sustained some physical injuries that were... consistent with all of the witness statements," she told reporters.

The father's lawyer said the family remains in turmoil.

"He's a peaceable soul and he had no intention to kill anybody on that day, but he has to live with that," V'Anne Huser said.

The family has no interest in speaking to the press and asked for privacy, she added.

I need help. This guy is dying on me... oh my god... I'm going to try to load him up on the truck and take him to the hospital.

Father's phone call to emergency services

"You can only imagine in the last week we have been dealing with a lot of emotions, trying to help a young child come to grips with the fact that bad things happen to little children by bad people."

The 23-year-old father was alerted to the assault by a person on the ranch who saw Jesus Mora Flores, 47, carrying the girl to a stable.

The father told police he ran towards his screaming daughter and began beating Flores with his fists when he saw the ranch hand on top of the little girl with his trousers and underwear pulled down.

Investigators said he "inflicted several blows to the man's head and neck area".

Residents of the nearby town of Shiner applauded the decision.

"I think it's great, they should have given him a medal for what he did, defending his daughter," Leroy Wagner, 79, told the San Antonio Express News. "Who wouldn't have done that?"

Victor Casper, 65, a retired county worker, said, "If it was my kids, I would have done the same thing. I would have defended them, too."

Finally some justice in the world.. how the f==k can you rape someone especially a innocent kid! makes my blood boil but the guy got what he deserved.

But the worse part about this is that kid is going to have issues now and when she grows up. :grayno:

Justice Texas style, I wonder what would have happen in this country

u watch his family take him to court now in a private case and win .. America is fooked up like that , but l would of done the same

I would have done the same but i dont think i would have felt bad about it like he did.

I think the father showed restraint only beating him to death ! I would of cut he's cock off and left him to die in agony tbh

Justice Texas style, I wonder what would have happen in this country
i would have cut his dick of and made him eat it then killed the fooker.

edit great minds think alike just seen your post Bronto

Last edited:
any decent human being would have done the same i think, regardless whether it was your daughter or a random girl.
thing is tho, he just got away with not going to prison. but the little girls life has been traumatised and the poor dad has to not only live with the guilt of killing someone but the nightmare of actually witnessing that horrible thing happening to his daughter.
he will be having nightmares for the rest of his life.
no good has come out of this if you think about it. lives have been ruined and its gonna take a lot more than a judge seeing common sense to fix things.

It's the victim and the family that got the life sentence, the sick git was the one who got off lightly even if he did pay the ultimate price. Nothing good has come of this, what a tragedy :(

My blood will boil if the paedophiles family do sue, but I can see its almost inevitable :(

Back