new patches for the TM 5000 Series

Ok, after speaking to someone who knows..............
The rf was the first models made, after that around christmas time were without rf.
Also if you look at your ebay link
It says super, there is no such model as super
also says ci slot and has no cam slot.

Hi

too many models. too many versions. therefore difficult to provide effective support.
All this combined with very poor communication from Phantom ...
Once again many TM users are disappointed.

weird that they decided to take the rf out init , my box isnt called a super so thats probably a good thing heehee :) ,suppose i was lucky for once getting the rf with it , but seeing as i never use rf any way now the glitching has been fixed this is quite a good box now , besides the menu , but at least i can sell it with the added feature of rf which i will highlight lol thanks bro

haaa ok

so why a patch for 5400 and 5600 non super series and nothing for 5200 and 5300? :Smileysex

Hi owen et al,

I have tried the latest 190p patch (in conjunction with an up-to-date keyfile) on my TM 5400 CI+ USB (non-super) ...I tested this on Astra 1H/1KR/1L/1M at 19.2°E

I noticed that no French channels are opening with this patch... no Dutch channels are opening with this patch... I noticed only 2 MTV channels opening... but all of the German/Austrian channels are opening... however it's taking ages for them to do so... the patches used to open channels instantly... now it takes an age... this doesn't happen on the HD Super+ models' patches...

I have therefore gone back to using patch 187p on my TM 5400

Anyone else tested these new 5000 series patches...?

Best Wishes,
Zorch

weird that they decided to take the rf out init , my box isnt called a super so thats probably a good thing heehee :) ,suppose i was lucky for once getting the rf with it , but seeing as i never use rf any way now the glitching has been fixed this is quite a good box now , besides the menu , but at least i can sell it with the added feature of rf which i will highlight lol thanks bro

I put this on a mates 5302HD pre december with RF ouput and did exactly the same as last time reset full before flash then reboot and Flash latest firmware and again reset, M8 put his channel list back on and his you know what and he says still glitching, infact worse than the last firmware.

Hi again all,

Addendum: Post #27

I failed to mention that I am still unable to update 'Default DB' on TM 5400 CI+ USB with latest .cndf file... I keep getting the message... "Failed to write!"

Best Wishes,
Zorch

Last edited:
I put this on a mates 5302HD pre december with RF ouput and did exactly the same as last time reset full before flash then reboot and Flash latest firmware and again reset, M8 put his channel list back on and his you know what and he says still glitching, infact worse than the last firmware.

Quotes from WOS forum

jok6430-03-12, 19:22
glitching now fixed i can confirm utube working now its working ill try sell this box ,do i not like the menu on these boxes lol

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

digi24701-04-12, 00:28
Still glitching on mine and worse than before, must just be me.

Quotes from WOS forum

jok6430-03-12, 19:22
glitching now fixed i can confirm utube working now its working ill try sell this box ,do i not like the menu on these boxes lol

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

digi24701-04-12, 00:28
Still glitching on mine and worse than before, must just be me.

im trying to help him to do what ive done mine working 100% watch this space lol

Cheers mate on there now and i see yours is quickly on Ebay as well LOL

Cheers mate on there now and i see yours is quickly on Ebay as well LOL

lol and its on ebid too lol shittest menu ever now the glitching has stopped it was time to sell lol ps ive pmd you with some details which migt help you let me know how it goes good luck

Cheers for the help blueblood, if i dont get any joy tonight i will bring this home and try it here for a day and lend him a box to see if its his you know what or Broadband provider which is Orange i believe i am on BT infinity so a mjor difference speed wise and ping

Thanks again.

Cheers for the help blueblood, if i dont get any joy tonight i will bring this home and try it here for a day and lend him a box to see if its his you know what or Broadband provider which is Orange i believe i am on BT infinity so a mjor difference speed wise and ping

Thanks again.

your welcome digi anytime bro good luck

Excellent news for TM5302 users then.

Yes good news so far but note the colour menu (press the color key on the remote) has no effect on the Brightness/Contrast/Colour settings, whatever level you select nothing changes on the screen.

Colour keys are for rf/scart output not hdmi jimi baby.

Shame as compared with my 5402 the picture is a little lacking in brightness (but only a little), suppose it will grow on me in time. Actually members complain about the menu but I find it nice and colour full if somewhat simple. The TM1000/1500/5402 in comparison look a bit on the dull side and "old hat" (in my opinion).

Last edited:
Back