TV series Heroes set for reboot with 'Heroes: Eclipsed'

Oggiman

VIP Member
VIP Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
A new series of superhero drama Heroes is rumoured to be in the works, with creator Tim Kring returning to create Heroes: Eclipsed.

The original show aired from 2006 to 2010 and starred Milo Ventimiglia as Peter Petrelli, alongside Hayden Panettiere as Claire Bennet. The series featured people with superhuman abilities and followed them as they worked together to prevent catastrophic futures.

Initially, Kring planned the series to have an ever-shifting cast, but this changed when he saw how popular the original line-up was with audiences, he chose to bring them back for a second season.

On Wednesday (10 April), Deadline reported that the series would take on a new life in a spin-off series titled Heroes: Eclipsed, set after the events of the original series. Although the cast has yet to be confirmed, it is expected that some familiar villains will make an appearance alongside a new group of heroes on a quest to save the world.

The reboot comes following the 2015 limited series Heroes Reborn, also created by Kring, which introduced a new group of evos (characters with special powers), as they discover their unique abilities.

Original cast members who appeared in the limited run were Jack Coleman as Noah Bennet, alongside Sendhil Ramamurthy as Dr Mohinder Suresh, Masi Oka as Hiro Nakamura and Greg Grunberg as Matt Parkman.

Read HERE

I liked the original series but it got a bit strange towards the end.
I don't think I enjoyed Heroes Reborn as much as the original.

Back