New EMU is finally complete (could work on dream with some work)

I'm not 100% sure I've got it right, but this is what I have so far...

Last edited by a moderator:
you have the files should port to dreambox or at least with minor changes, if you dont want a pure fix dont use. took a lot of work ( 95% of time was taken by adding nagra 1 to hypercam ) and now that nagra one code is working any further changes made by big brother can quickly be fixed. posted in dreambox thread to help as most similar box. If you dont want help keep using the dirty fix sorry but we are trying to help, is this a problem?.

Last edited:
Here you go heres the whole bin folder and keys folder from the itgate image.
With thanks to trackermut.

Last edited by a moderator:
well peeps since it now appears there is an effort to apply this emu to the dreambox then it would appear everything is now on course..

so i fook off and leave you to it lol

tbc

remember hyper is reading the roms from /keys/nagra/
the patched roms were left in scce for evocamd ;-)

It's just crashing for me, a segmentation violation. Here's the stack trace of one of the threads (they're all the same) if that's any help...

./hypercam [0x10064d44]
[0x3282b918]
[0x100c9310]
./hypercam [0x100645e0]
./hypercam [0x1006733c]
./hypercam [0x100610f8]
./hypercam [0x100053e8]
./hypercam [0x10088abc]
./hypercam [0x10089a3c]
./hypercam [0x10064a90]
./hypercam [0x10064abc]
/lib/libpthread.so.0 [0xfd79b7c]
/lib/libc.so.6(__clone+0x8c) [0xfbac6a8]

OK I got the cam to start in a dbox but I needed to add the following lib files for it to kick in: - still waiting for a picture to clear though.

libcrypto.so.0
libmltree.so.0

so try that guys.

Is it still running though? For me it runs for a few seconds, then dies. Do ps -a to see if it's still going...

Why is everyone so eager to take someone else's work and post it on other forums?

Let the dev team do their thing and if they want to post it, let them post it!

This is why people stop developing things in the future! Did anyone not learn anything from the last rom release?

Just got a pm from Trackermut saying he doesn't mind people uploading the files but he doesn't want to be (shot Down) if it doesn't work on dreamboxes as he or the team haven't got them to test it on! ;)

He said it's fine.

Sorry to be a spoil sport but we have never allowed keys on the forum

Sorry to be a spoil sport but we have never allowed keys on the forum

Lol, sorry about that mate.

They are not the keys needed for clearing channels though, they are the keys required to emulate the roms and decrypt messages sent to them correctly - these keys come with the dw 2.0 image etc. anyway, this is (was lol) them in a different format. Won't post anything like that again though.

I know m8 a cable Mod just checked them out

I do appologise but when somethings is named Keys we have to check ;)

Ill replace the file no probs

Ok cool :)

It's no problem for me anyway, I'm at a dead end with this - it just crashes :/

I know m8 a cable Mod just checked them out

I do appologise but when somethings is named Keys we have to check ;)

Ill replace the file no probs

Sorry Rat should have been more detailed in my post.

afaik, the way in which the Itgate talks to various hardware bits is different than on the dreambox so the code will probably require modifying to run on a dreambox.

i agree nozzer as some of the hardware is different entirely in these boxes so some modification will have to be made in order to get it to run without crashing out

When Vm did to the cable modems what they did to the cable boxes there was the same fallout between the members as there is now and even some people claiming credit for stuff they never di I imagine must VM are laughing their heads off at the petty bickering. So much for uniting under the hacking banner!

Back