My write up

My Orange light is on constantly, I only have the std patch network loaded.
I put a cheap sniffer on my network and something from the spider ip is accessing the external network (internet) with a passion both in and out; and I was on a UK freeview channel. This sniffer is crap so I cant tell which port it is sorry.

This is what i was thinking, as the lights on the router seemed to confirm that massive amounts of data was passing through it, as well as traffic passing through network switches, which then switched on my paranoid conspiracy mode, and churned out the following (all my own wierd thoughts)

maybe its called a spiderbox, as every one is like a leg, calling back to a central body, or server, and they run better on cccam as they auto share out to this central point, and cccam is able to 'share through' other links, in effect sharing any card placed into a patched spiderbox with any other spiderbox owner who has the 'gift', creating either a spider shaped network of receivers, all calling each other via a central point, or a web of receivers, all sharing via each other

like i said though, just my wierd conspiracies lol

it is his end that has the issue.

the doctor told me if i picked the green bits off, and stayed on my side of the severn bridge, that it would get better :proud:

the lights are on because it is checking ip and gift against receiver etc. Stopping reshares etc.
Or so I have been told.

ive got a special image that is very similar to how this gift works, for a linux based receiver, and using that as a server, while accessing a gift channel AND sending and receiving key requests doesnt generate as much network traffic

this light on my receiver is on, always

You have a spiderbox? if not then why you want to know?

Because i'm interested in how they work.

Just because i don't have a ferarri doesn't mean i dont want to know how fast they can go ;)

is no Any conspiracy and is no Cccam....Server

is totally difent server from what you image....

The Spider Request The catch continuity , not the Cards ..on the server .

from my knolege the Server is Newcamd...Server profesional...outside UK...but i am not sure where it is...i have nothik to do with it...

No one can get your Card from no where if you do not gave access specially with Newcamd you need open TCP Ports of routers... you think is any one use ain Spider CARD and server can base in this conspiracy.lol...

ive got a special image that is very similar to how this gift works, for a linux based receiver, and using that as a server, while accessing a gift channel AND sending and receiving key requests doesnt generate as much network traffic

this light on my receiver is on, always

There must be loads of tools about to check traffic surely?

I use Ntop to keep an eye on my NAS traffic. (Not the same admittedly, but still a 'Nix box with constant net activity.)

did a bit more playing, and minitored EVERYTHING on one leg of my netwrok, with only the spiderbox and monitoring PC connected.

i had the spiderbox connected, but not connected to a dish, and set on BBC1, so even if connected to a dish, would be a FTA channel

and the traffic was immense.

I know that it connects to 2 servers, i know where they are, and the actual DNS and IP addresses for them, i know every port thats used, as well as a huge amount of incoming requests on port 8080 while its in use. This struck me as odd, as for a lot of routers, this is the default port for remote access to a routers C/P. My routers security console logged every attempt, along with the IP and time, and as soon as the receiver was unplugged, the incoming requests stopped.

im yet to repeat the test while connected to a gift channel

did a bit more playing, and minitored EVERYTHING on one leg of my netwrok, with only the spiderbox and monitoring PC connected.

i had the spiderbox connected, but not connected to a dish, and set on BBC1, so even if connected to a dish, would be a FTA channel

and the traffic was immense.

I know that it connects to 2 servers, i know where they are, and the actual DNS and IP addresses for them, i know every port thats used, as well as a huge amount of incoming requests on port 8080 while its in use. This struck me as odd, as for a lot of routers, this is the default port for remote access to a routers C/P. My routers security console logged every attempt, along with the IP and time, and as soon as the receiver was unplugged, the incoming requests stopped.

im yet to repeat the test while connected to a gift channel

M8...if you conect or not to the dish does not mater ...

if request to conect you are Requesting ECM not EMM...

I think you understend what i mean.lol

I do still not understend waht you are after like JAMS BOND.lol

Is no any consiparation...is difent from what you think....

The card ,can be in Albania......the requestion ECM can be in ITALY /the Updat EMM can be from your Dish .lol.....the S/w can be in Korea with Ip....and distribution can be from CHINA....lol...

james bond?? lol, license to spill, 006.5 :proud:

Whats made me very curious about this is the amount of traffic, even when on a FTA channel, with no dish connected, so i decided to monitor it with CommView.

I wont post my exact findings, as im sure theres a beta testing team that know exactly whats going in and out, and why

it just made me curious, thats all :)

james bond?? lol, license to spill, 006.5 :proud:

Whats made me very curious about this is the amount of traffic, even when on a FTA channel, with no dish connected, so i decided to monitor it with CommView.

I wont post my exact findings, as im sure theres a beta testing team that know exactly whats going in and out, and why

it just made me curious, thats all :)

I am not wory M8....of nothink...I hope that Beta Team in Warahouse untill 1 AM, is not trying to copy Spiderbox style from one months there.. .lol

Will be nice is if we see another video on Utube from you M8 with Spiderbox... or beter proper STB working ,,,(then with stb after 6 months do not stay 5 min withiut corrupt image with TV Screan goes in green..and restard.lol.)

Spiderbox is really a machine very easy to use...actullly is the BEST in the moment...
EMus Cccam,Newcamd
Like Server----
Like Client.
Like Home streaming ..
Like Home net
and all development.
With Darkmania v2....lol

Bobi, why did you ask for my name and address so you could send me a box to test then not send anything?

Bobi, why did you ask for my name and address so you could send me a box to test then not send anything?
just to make sure is same paradox .Just to make sure...i have send one to paradox_i...The bugget of testing is finished for this month...

Back