Manchester United thread

obv more points as that gets the title AGAIN, obv you have waited so long for another title, you have forgotten points mean more

I haven't forgot, I just explained our problem to you.....we drew too many matches last year, I would have preferred to lose more and win more rather than win and draw loads.

btw...I remember when football was football and not just a buisness....something I am afraid you can only research...lol

we had some before that aswell but if we got "lucky", well that so called luck got us 3 points.

And that at the end of the day is all that matters :).

I watched a different game though... must of been watching the animal channel - fook knows what game I had on ;)

I haven't forgot, I just explained our problem to you.....we drew too many matches last year, I would have preferred to lose more and win more rather than win and draw loads.

btw...I remember when football was football and not just a buisness....something I am afraid you can only research...lol

your only jelous coz im younger than you, on a serious note ive seen some old games and i wish the games were like that now, i play like they used too, if i get injured i get straight back up and play without a doubt, i have shin splits and play a 60 minute game non stop every week but the players these days get a tap and roll 60 yards, go off for a wet sponge then run like mad again.

And that at the end of the day is all that matters :).

I watched a different game though... must of been watching the animal channel - fook knows what game I had on ;)

the animal you seen was wenger at the end when he jumped like mad when you scored from an offside position, now that was funny lamo

I think he was just fustrated because the ref was not giving us any decissions. Its one thing to even goto utd its another to go there when the ref is just taking the piss as that is what he did today.

No fault of utd but the ref was so biased it upset the arsenal fans, and neutrals

Last comment, which will please everyone lol... well done utd as I have lost faith already lol... good job we play you only twice a season lol.

Mickie

Do we miss Ronaldo?

The answer is obvious who wouldn't miss the best player in the World?

The important thing is how we cope without him in our team so far we haven't looked great but i doubt that is because of Ronaldo only we always seem to start quite slow!

Come January we will know better!

As for Liverpool i think you miss Alonso more, as his influence in the middle was massive for you lot.

I think he was just fustrated because the ref was not giving us any decissions. Its one thing to even goto utd its another to go there when the ref is just taking the piss as that is what he did today.

No fault of utd but the ref was so biased it upset the arsenal fans, and neutrals

Last comment, which will please everyone lol... well done utd as I have lost faith already lol... good job we play you only twice a season lol.

Mickie

next time is at the emirates so you may be telling a different story then, lets hope not eh lol

Last comment lmao.

No fabregas, rosicky, nasri, theo, would of been nice to of had some of these fellas ready to go... especially fabregas he has been awsome so far.

Also this might get wenger to buy two or more players as we need another striker and defender.

Mickie

Last comment lmao.

No fabregas, rosicky, nasri, theo, would of been nice to of had some of these fellas ready to go... especially fabregas he has been awsome so far.

Also this might get wenger to buy two or more players as we need another striker and defender.

Mickie

im glad fabregras wasnt playing and glad eduardo didnt come on till later, i was hoping for fergie to make subs after 1st half but when he brought park on i thought it was over for us.

i still think we need a couple more players like yourselfs but if the manager thinks the team is fine, then why should they.

Have to say the officiating in the match was farcical, especially that rubbish with wenger at the end...whats the point in causing so much hassle over the guy kicking a water bottle at no one.

Was useless referee at the Liverpool match as well.

Lord knows wat the hell Eboue was thinking with his joke of a dive especially after this week. It was funny though have to admit.

As for the match itself usually I would like United to win with good football, but after the start to the season so far, every fan didnt care how the 3 points would be taken as long as it was taken. The win was due to an amazingly bad mistake by Diaby. The first goal can be argued down to a goalkeeper error but then we can say the same about Arshavin's goal. It was clear to see for everyone that United's midfield without Ronaldo isnt sorted out yet, and i hope they find something that works sooner rather than later

i actually felt sorry for wenger at the end yesterday, there was no need whatsoever. he deserves an apology from the officials......

the ref was looking to steal the headlines. As for the game 2-1 was the right result evn though we should have scored twice late on.

Poor old wenger eh !! his team took to many fouls ahhh bless em... Id actually agree if his pack of cheating knuts knew the meaning of fair play lol. Eboue is and has been the one of the dirtiest nastiest diving cheating tarts as ive ever seen. Then we have Eduardo who for me is being victimised by uefa but still a cheat. Then Wenger to try and temp his failing team back into the headlines by claiming foul play lmao what a star. It worked and well done you made the back cover of the fkin Star lol. Then we have to endure his one eyed pack of followers blaming every other team but their own for Eduardos "simulation" lmao he fell over at the wrong time. But lets see how much they learned when Eboue went nuts over tit with Evra no where near him. Seems Mr Wenger's chat either never got through or never happened at all. Dont endure the rest of us with your holier than tho BS Arsenal fans as it wont wash you adore and watch cheats week in week out and you know it. LOL same old Arsenal lmao

Hey gasman...you left out the bit about Rooney diving and the Fletcher challenge which was a blatant penalty.........but lets not let facts get in the way of your gloating.

Hey gasman...you left out the bit about Rooney diving and the Fletcher challenge which was a blatant penalty.........but lets not let facts get in the way of your gloating.

Other teams/players in the way of arsenal being cheats again always the case same old

He was caught by the keeper FACT would you agree??

Yes indeed I would agree absolutely and it was a penalty, now......as I have been good enough to answer your question, maybe you would answer mine.

Would you agree he dived ???

The evidence is there for all to see FACT, I simply want to hear your opinion.

dived lmao??? he exaturtated (dunno if i spel that right lmao) the foul thers a big difference imho

Back