Manchester United thread

yeh a seen the nothing what vidic did :proud:,,like the ref seen feckall when drogba clotheslined evra the other week

I didnt see Drogba closeline Evra, may be a different incident but i did see that thug Ballack closline Evra.

@Bro...you willl soon be know as Bro...aka Arsene (sorry I didnt see it).......:proud:

I didnt see Drogba closeline Evra, may be a different incident but i did see that thug Ballack closline Evra.

@Bro...you willl soon be know as Bro...aka Arsene (sorry I didnt see it).......:proud:

lol jaffa got missed up with them pair of coonts
knew it was one of them

makes ya piss when you see storys like this

Vidic facing trial by TV
Manchester United have suffered another blow to their defensive plans as the FA decide whether to charge Nemanja Vidic with violent conduct while Jonny Evans continues to struggle with an ankle injury. Vidic is facing trial by TV after appearing to slap Wigan centre forward Hugo Rodallega on Saturday. Tempers flared when the striker clattered into United keeper Ben Foster in an attempt to win the ball. Last night the FA confirmed that they will look at the incident and Vidic could face a three-match ban. Meanwhile, it is understood United are considering whether to send Evans for surgery after he limped off with a recurrence of an ankle injury that has bothered him all season.
Ian Ladyman, Daily Mail

Vidic facing trial by TV
Manchester United have suffered another blow to their defensive plans as the FA decide whether to charge Nemanja Vidic with violent conduct while Jonny Evans continues to struggle with an ankle injury. Vidic is facing trial by TV after appearing to slap Wigan centre forward Hugo Rodallega on Saturday. Tempers flared when the striker clattered into United keeper Ben Foster in an attempt to win the ball. Last night the FA confirmed that they will look at the incident and Vidic could face a three-match ban. Meanwhile, it is understood United are considering whether to send Evans for surgery after he limped off with a recurrence of an ankle injury that has bothered him all season.
Ian Ladyman, Daily Mail

that would just take the piss but knowing the FA they will most likely ban him feckers

Our defense is already stretched with the injuries we have this could make it a whole lot worse

Vidic facing trial by TV
Ian Ladyman, Daily Mail

and wat about the fookin ballack elbow on evra? thats bull

Vidic facing trial by TV
Ian Ladyman, Daily Mail

hey look theres the justice i was looking for lol, the thing is if he did it he did it so he should be punished and that goes for any player at the end of the day he shouldnt of done it and its hes fault if he gets a ban and i would say the exact same thing if we were talking about the ballack elbow on evra, you cant complain about stretched defenses when your player brought it on himself also elniros comment

so because ballack did it and got away with it vidic is allowed to do the same thing to another player?

ps im not trying to have a dig at any member but its sounds to me that some think that united show get away with things and other teams should just wear it.......... hang on its been this way for years lol jk

Last edited:
yep that was i was getting at in previous posts one rule for one

no offence but why should we get peanilized for what ballack did vidic hit a wigan player not a chelsea one different game different ref, thats like saying somebody stole my car so ill steal the neighbours and its all ok.

no offence but why should we get peanilized for what ballack did vidic hit a wigan player not a chelsea one different game different ref, thats like saying somebody stole my car so ill steal the neighbours and its all ok.

???????????????????????

what i meant was if its good for vidic it should be the same for ballack

hey look theres the justice i was looking for lol, the thing is if he did it he did it so he should be punished and that goes for any player at the end of the day he shouldnt of done it and its hes fault if he gets a ban and i would say the exact same thing if we were talking about the ballack elbow on evra, you cant complain about stretched defenses when your player brought it on himself also elniros comment

so because ballack did it and got away with it vidic is allowed to do the same thing to another player?

ps im not trying to have a dig at any member but its sounds to me that some think that united show get away with things and other teams should just wear it.......... hang on its been this way for years lol jk

and your guy gets away with trying to elbow the ref to get at vidic? its all about the fa trying to stop the reds roll mate and not right and rong
thats what pisses me off!!! all of uk seen bollack take era out nothing hapened all of uk seen wigan pussy try to elbow ref to get to vidic.

whats the outcome? **** ALL yes vidic did it so what ban him but be fair and disciplin the other 2!!!!

and also why try to elbow ref to get to someone runn 40yards and then stop lmfao i think he kew vid woulda killed him.... up the serbian murderer

sorry m8 if i got the wrong end i totally agree with the above
no worries marra :proud:

not trying to say vidic shouldnt get anything but if them can fook him from tv replays then surely ballack and other peeps must get the same treatment

The trouble is that if the ref sees it and takes no action (ballack incident) then it is dropped and no further action is taken, look at Cashley Cole and the ref, booked and no further action, I also remember Ronaldo kicking someone, booked and no further action, I am sure we have had incidents too but Vidic incident was missed by ref so panel comes into play. Fairest way would be to panel them even if ref took action but they won't hear of a ref making a bad decsion.

It should be a level playing field but isn't always the case.

THE PRESS WERE TALKING SHITE AGAIN VIDA IS COMMITED TO UNITED

NEMANJA VIDIC vowed he will prove his commitment to Manchester United with his performances in the coming weeks.

The Serbian's advisor Paolo Fabbri was quoted last week as saying the centre-back would welcome a switch to Barcelona.

It set alarm bells ringing at Old Trafford as Vidic has become one of Europe's top defenders since joining three years ago. Vidic's wife was also reported as being unhappy in Manchester.

But Vidic insists he is focused only on United's title defence - and Fabbri denied making the comments.

Vidic, 27, said: "I've never said anything about Barcelona, or Real Madrid or AC Milan - or any club.

"I never speak about my future so I don't know why someone else does. I showed at Wigan on the pitch how happy I am at this club.

"Any fan of United only has to see how I played to know how committed I am."

The 5-0 win at Wigan on Saturday was Vidic's first game back after an ankle injury.

He spoke to Fabbri about the story to voice his concern at the timing of it, after United lost Cristiano Ronaldo and Carlos Tevez.

Vidic added: "I don't want it to have an impact. I'm here and committed. I'll show that with how I play.

"It's not true that my wife is not happy. I don't know how that rumour came out, she's not what you'd call a famous wife. She's never spoken to a newspaper.

THE PRESS WERE TALKING SHITE AGAIN VIDA IS COMMITED TO UNITED

NEMANJA VIDIC vowed he will prove his commitment to Manchester United with his performances in the coming weeks.

The Serbian's advisor Paolo Fabbri was quoted last week as saying the centre-back would welcome a switch to Barcelona.

It set alarm bells ringing at Old Trafford as Vidic has become one of Europe's top defenders since joining three years ago. Vidic's wife was also reported as being unhappy in Manchester.

But Vidic insists he is focused only on United's title defence - and Fabbri denied making the comments.

Vidic, 27, said: "I've never said anything about Barcelona, or Real Madrid or AC Milan - or any club.

"I never speak about my future so I don't know why someone else does. I showed at Wigan on the pitch how happy I am at this club.

"Any fan of United only has to see how I played to know how committed I am."

The 5-0 win at Wigan on Saturday was Vidic's first game back after an ankle injury.

He spoke to Fabbri about the story to voice his concern at the timing of it, after United lost Cristiano Ronaldo and Carlos Tevez.

Vidic added: "I don't want it to have an impact. I'm here and committed. I'll show that with how I play.

"It's not true that my wife is not happy. I don't know how that rumour came out, she's not what you'd call a famous wife. She's never spoken to a newspaper.

Good news, we cant afford to lose any more world class players...

Boa noite Anderson?

Tue Aug 25 08:41AM
376,http%3A%2F%2Fa323.yahoofs.com%2Fymg%2Fearly_doors__3%2Fearly_doors-143525742-1251185904.jpg%3FymwjSyBDiXuoZjrH

Anderson could be on his way out of Manchester United following a furious bust-up with Alex Ferguson, according to the Daily Mirror.
In a clear indication that he has not properly acclimatised to English football, Anderson was reportedly livid at being left out of the side for the Community Shield - anybody with the remotest understanding of our national game would have shaken him by the hand.
About the best thing you can say about Anderson's two seasons at Old Trafford is that he is better than Kleberson, and Fergie may now show him the door.
If true, then Anderson is merely reflecting a growing trend of Brazilians failing to settle in Europe.
In April, Inter cancelled Adriano's contract after the player, plagued by problems with alcohol and his weight, decided he no longer wanted to be a footballer.
Two weeks later back in Brazil, he signed a contract with Flamengo and is now having the time of his life.

Could it happen?

Robben hasbeen consistently linked with United all day today SAF said no more siginings but could he go for him?

He was close to joining us before he went o Chelsea but his injury record is terrible so could be a load of bollocks

I wouldn't mind having him as he would give us another option with his pace and ability to run at defenders. I can't see it happening though

Nope Robben is going to Bayern Munich and Sneijder (who i would have liked to have seen at united) is off to Inter.

Back