Manchester United thread

A tough draw for us in he CL group stge but i think we will be fine!

As for signings for this transfer window looks very likely we won't have any additions unfortunately as i would have loved it if we bought in an attacking midfielder and a striker.

This year the market was inflated due to the Ronaldo sale but come next year and with it being a World Cup year could well mean the players will cost more still!

No such thing as a tough draw m8,
To be the best you gotta beat the best ;)

couple dodgy away trips there to russia and turkey..... should be ok though and make into the next round...

it was a decent draw..
all 3 home games should be victories and if we can get 1 away win we'll be laughin :)

i expect us to win the group

I will be very dissapointed if Carrick and Giggs remain on the pitch any longer both have been poor especially Ryan Giggs he is just so slow on the ball by the time he decides what to do the ball is taken off him.

Bring on Anderson and Berbatov for those 2 please

Got to say that strike was pretty damn decent although Foster could have done better the coont

I agree Giggs is showing his age today, too many mistakes from him in the first half, Foster should have done better but the shot took me by surprise and I am only sat here with a beer in my hand, we need to bring another striker on although we looked good the last few minutes

Posted too soon, two assists from Giggs one for the penalty and a good free kick, still looks slow though

If old wine nose listened to you lot everytime you are getting beat...you would win nowt.

You Mancs have no faith.

I told you before nani, fergie knows better than you.

If old wine nose listened to you lot everytime you are getting beat...you would win nowt.

You Mancs have no faith.

I told you before nani, fergie knows better than you.

lol jaffa correct you are but did you see Giggs in first half?

second half he was decent though and got us in the game

Still poor performance though and we can improve

giggs was hopeless in the 1st half, absolute crap crap crap!!! arsenal what a bunch of cheats, esp that tw*t eboue!

Yup Giggs was hopeless in first half, gave away too many passes, chose wrong options, basically just completely ruined what should have been good united attacks. I personally would have taken him off at half time but glad he stayed on pitch.

Fletcher was immense, he should hav been man of the match, but carrick was poor. They have to address the midfield players and give them a kick up the backside.

I did like Eboue's dive though, gave me a good chuckle =P

giggs was hopeless in the 1st half, absolute crap crap crap!!! arsenal what a bunch of cheats, esp that tw*t eboue!

Thats the biggest load of tosh I have read since nani said rooney was not a diver lol.

Thing is what goes around comes around, and today we had the same luck as celtic had in the first tie.... We cannot complain about the luck utd had today as its a roundabouts game.

But comon nl86 how many beers you had ???

Rooney was going down before almunia even touched him.... yeah fair play a pen but rooney was looking for that... but because its rooney its ok lmao.

Comon I have to except today, and it left a sour taste but do not be so blind we all have dodgy players that take a tumble but I posted 3 videos of rooney last night... can you post me one more of eduardo diving ?

The ref was awful - SHOCKING would be better, and your fans called wenger a peadofile ffs, I wonder if his daughter watches these games!!!!

Thats a disgrace to even use that kind of langauge infront of children at the game!!!

But anyway well done utd, you seem to always win games when you do not deserve to and that shows experience with a little luck chucked into the mix.

But leave off the cheating tags because ronaldo has gone and you are whiter than white - its a nonsense!

Mickie

Thats the biggest load of tosh I have read since nani said rooney was not a diver lol.

Thing is what goes around comes around, and today we had the same luck as celtic had in the first tie.... We cannot complain about the luck utd had today as its a roundabouts game.

But comon nl86 how many beers you had ???

Rooney was going down before almunia even touched him.... yeah fair play a pen but rooney was looking for that... but because its rooney its ok lmao.

Comon I have to except today, and it left a sour taste but do not be so blind we all have dodgy players that take a tumble but I posted 3 videos of rooney last night... can you post me one more of eduardo diving ?

The ref was awful - SHOCKING would be better, and your fans called wenger a peadofile ffs, I wonder if his daughter watches these games!!!!

Thats a disgrace to even use that kind of langauge infront of children at the game!!!

But anyway well done utd, you seem to always win games when you do not deserve to and that shows experience with a little luck chucked into the mix.

But leave off the cheating tags because ronaldo has gone and you are whiter than white - its a nonsense!

Mickie

which player got a two match ban for diving?

which player got a yellow card for diving?

diving happens in every football club, it does need to be stopped as it spoils the game, and the way they go down when they roll ten times then clutch there leg when they got hit in chest is fooking disgraceful.

why does everything revolve around ronaldo when it comes to fans who dont support utd, they said we would be lost without utd but it seems liverpoo are lost without him.

Please tell me why we are lost without him????????

I never said you was lost without him.... but he is the biggest cheat in the game. And funny he used to play for utd lol.

Comon you all as football fans cannot be that fickle that you call us cheats now that ronaldo has gone but it was ok when it suited you ?

Mate I have never said you are weak... you are the champions, without ronaldo you are very strong... but do not tell me that he was not missed today?

You was very lucky to get a win today, Arsenal played fantastic at times and no way deserved to lose but as I said look at the Celtic first leg we had more luck than I have ever seen and it is all swings, and roundabouts mate.

I think as a football fan you utd lot should not get yourself so worked up about arsenal's eduardo dive (his first that anyone in england has ever seen) when you had the most notorious diver in the game until a few months back lol.

Well done utd

ok, we have an excuse, whats yours mate? lol

I could say Alonso, the truth will be told at end of season not the start. Our problem last year was too many draws. Think of it like this.

a team wins 5 matches and draws 5 matches.....20 points, but they were never beat.

a team wins 7 matches but loses 3 matches...21 points but they were beat 3 times.

what is better.....not being beat or more points ???

I dont mind some defeats if we can cut out the draws, especially at home.

I never said you was lost without him.... but he is the biggest cheat in the game. And funny he used to play for utd lol.

Comon you all as football fans cannot be that fickle that you call us cheats now that ronaldo has gone but it was ok when it suited you ?

Mate I have never said you are weak... you are the champions, without ronaldo you are very strong... but do not tell me that he was not missed today?

You was very lucky to get a win today, Arsenal played fantastic at times and no way deserved to lose but as I said look at the Celtic first leg we had more luck than I have ever seen and it is all swings, and roundabouts mate.

I think as a football fan you utd lot should not get yourself so worked up about arsenal's eduardo dive (his first that anyone in england has ever seen) when you had the most notorious diver in the game until a few months back lol.

Well done utd

i have never commented on eduardo's dive, i did hate ronaldo diving but as i say every team as diver whether they like it or not or even admit it, every fan will defend there team, thats whats being a fan is all about, especially when you defend your player to get up the oppents nose.

we may have been lucky, but how many lucky wins have you, liverpoo, chelski or any other team had.

i also never called you cheats bulike you say what goes around, comes around.

arsenal were good, but we also had soom good chances, look at the idiot berbatov had, what a ****** lol

we had some before that aswell but if we got "lucky", well that so called luck got us 3 points.

I could say Alonso, the truth will be told at end of season not the start. Our problem last year was too many draws. Think of it like this.

a team wins 5 matches and draws 5 matches.....20 points, but they were never beat.

a team wins 7 matches but loses 3 matches...21 points but they were beat 3 times.

what is better.....not being beat or more points ???

I dont mind some defeats if we can cut out the draws, especially at home.

obv more points as that gets the title AGAIN, obv you have waited so long for another title, you have forgotten points mean more

Back