Manchester United thread

If there any united members here on DW that are looking to sell their tickets do let me know, might be interested!

Thanks guys
Hnj

If there any united members here on DW that are looking to sell their tickets do let me know, might be interested!

Thanks guys
Hnj

Rocking horse shit is more common mate :)

I think City still have some of their away allocation left though

Last edited by a moderator:
cant wait for the match, come on uniteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed! lol

hope arsenal win too lol!

Your teeth are offside your teeth are offside LUIS SUAREZ your teeth are offside :)

Sent from my iPhone using tapatalk.

That was one hell of a weekend :/ Just starting to feel human again, I was out Saturday night till half 5 then up and out again for the games absolouterly furking berilliant. Work ended up a non starter today didnt go in till dinner and then fell asleep on the couch anyway...... F me lol

Saw us starting 4-4-2 and just thought oh my god what a risk but carrick and cleverley totally bossed midfield for 2/3 of the game they really where in total control. Think we would have gone on to get another goal or two had Vidic not gone off injured as I think after an hour we needed freshening up in midfield but Vidic needed that sub and we just shut the door after that.
I do like this Kagawa lad and once he's fit and into some form we have in him someone that could potentially keep Rooney on the bench, looks very promising.
Would have took your hand off for a 7 point lead after playing most of our rivals away from home and that's what we have, looks positive for us and 6 pointing the scousers too pmsl :)

Back