Manchester United thread

Hi mate, thanks a lot for the list appreciate that, where can i find this list? so for future games i can easily find it!

Thanks again :)

A win for the reds and a loss for chitty, what a great day :D chitty must feel even more annoyed knowing it was Adam Johnson who got the winner for Sunderland :D

A win for the reds and a loss for chitty, what a great day :D chitty must feel even more annoyed knowing it was Adam Johnson who got the winner for Sunderland :D

did you see mancini's face when johson scored lmaooo

Good Result but a poor perfomance, although that is slightly unfair on Newcastle who put on a good show.
Robin Van Persie was outstanding again, he is proving an absolute bargain.
The controversy about the Evan's own goal, the pundits were saying by current rules the ref was right. My understanding was that the flag was up for offside and so any play after that doesn't count..........so no own goal.

u10b2pmu4.jpg

Merry Christmas to all us good looking Manchester United fans
[EVIL]Red Devils[/EVIL]

and happy boxing day :)

1356540783393.gif

ALEX FERGUSON has fired one of his most staggering blasts ever — labelling Newcastle a “wee club in the North East”.

The Manchester United manager is furious after Toon boss Alan Pardew slated him for confronting referee Mike Dean over the his side's second goal in the 4-3 defeat at Old Trafford on Boxing Day.

Ferguson slammed Pardew as a hypocrite, claiming the former Charlton and West Ham boss is the "worst" abuser of referees.

He said: “I was demonstrative but not out of order. Everyone knows that. I am an emotional guy. But I was not abusive.

“It is unfortunate but I am the manager of the most famous club in the world. Not Newcastle, a wee club in the north east.

“I shouted Mike over. We walked towards each other. I was only on (the pitch) three or four yards. That has been overplayed.

“The problem for me is that the profile of this club is huge.

“Alan Pardew has come out and criticised me. He is the worst at haranguing referees. He shoves them and makes a joke of it.

“How he can criticise me is unbelievable. He forgets the help I gave him, by the way.”

Seething Fergie saw Dean over-rule assistant Jake Collin's offside flag as a Jonny Evans own goal put Newcastle 2-1 up in United's 4-3 win.

Ferguson approached Dean as he went out for the second half, then rounded on fourth official Neil Swarbrick and Collin.

Pardew yesterday claimed Dean would feel “slightly disappointed” that he failed to report Fergie's actions.

But the FA have said Ferguson will NOT face any action.
The United chief knows Pardew picked up a two-match touchline ban and a £20,000 fine after accepting an FA charge of improper conduct for pushing an assistant ref at St James’ Park on August 18.

Pardew was sent off in that 2-1 win over Tottenham when he shoved Peter Kirkup after claiming the ball had gone out of play during a Spurs attack.

ALEX FERGUSON has fired one of his most staggering blasts ever — labelling Newcastle a “wee club in the North East”.

The Manchester United manager is furious after Toon boss Alan Pardew slated him for confronting referee Mike Dean over the his side's second goal in the 4-3 defeat at Old Trafford on Boxing Day.

Ferguson slammed Pardew as a hypocrite, claiming the former Charlton and West Ham boss is the "worst" abuser of referees.

He said: “I was demonstrative but not out of order. Everyone knows that. I am an emotional guy. But I was not abusive.

“It is unfortunate but I am the manager of the most famous club in the world. Not Newcastle, a wee club in the north east.

“I shouted Mike over. We walked towards each other. I was only on (the pitch) three or four yards. That has been overplayed.

“The problem for me is that the profile of this club is huge.

“Alan Pardew has come out and criticised me. He is the worst at haranguing referees. He shoves them and makes a joke of it.

“How he can criticise me is unbelievable. He forgets the help I gave him, by the way.”

Seething Fergie saw Dean over-rule assistant Jake Collin's offside flag as a Jonny Evans own goal put Newcastle 2-1 up in United's 4-3 win.

Ferguson approached Dean as he went out for the second half, then rounded on fourth official Neil Swarbrick and Collin.

Pardew yesterday claimed Dean would feel “slightly disappointed” that he failed to report Fergie's actions.

But the FA have said Ferguson will NOT face any action.
The United chief knows Pardew picked up a two-match touchline ban and a £20,000 fine after accepting an FA charge of improper conduct for pushing an assistant ref at St James’ Park on August 18.

Pardew was sent off in that 2-1 win over Tottenham when he shoved Peter Kirkup after claiming the ball had gone out of play during a Spurs attack.

Ahh thank fook for that it's stopped him moaning about Man City for a while now.;)

Back