Manchester United thread

james i agree was wrong .. but what fergy said he made him self look like a right dik. watched the match with a couple of man u fans. and they were pishing them self at his comment

Lol yes I did think it was a bit far fetched!

Rooney had a shocker but never gave up. Evra,for all his good going forward looks shot as a defender-the amount of times opposing teams attack us down their right side is starting to stack up cos they know he aint what he was. Crap play from the wings again tho Young looked a bit more lively, maybe should have scored at least one of his efforts on goal. Carrick was good with Cleverz alongsisde. The dude who belted the ball at VPs bonce needs a bollickin for that but come on Fergie calm down. Swansea were good but lets face it, at 1-0 we could have ripped into them but as usual got the recliners out. Chelsea showed how to be ruthless which is something we have lost. For all the probing and posession second half we looked lightweight up front and no threat from wide or midfield. Deffo 2 points thrown away for me but not a lot went in our favour today and these things happen over the course of the season

Last edited:
RVP almost got his head kicked in today that is just not on. It makes you wonder whether headgear should be brought in for protection.

It was still bang out of order though, booting the ball at his head!

agreed...even in UFC you can't hit around the back of the head, ban him!! lol

james i agree was wrong .. but what fergy said he made him self look like a right dik. watched the match with a couple of man u fans. and they were pishing them self at his comment

lol In fairness I dont think he deliberately meant to hit him with it,
he just struck out at the ball in frustration,which happened to hit RVP in the head,

Fergie justs loves to play games,I bet he was creased up laughing in the dressing room,not about the result though ;)

541732_396293910452044_658935400_n.jpg

Fergusons the old master, shit result and the press and everyone else is talking about SAF not the game. Jedi mind trick :)
I'll be honest I expected that result as its a difficult place to go what I wasn't expecting was us to be so wasteful.

Sent from my iPhone using tapatalk.

I'm pretty sure that VP thought he had actually been kicked in the head hence the irate reaction. Williams was not tryin to clear the ball it was deliberate. there is not much sympathy for Williams amongst the professionals past and present. If he had got his obviously angry boot swing slightly wrong, he would have taken the lads head off, or a part of it, then Fergie might have got his wish of a long ban. It was very violent conduct in my book and should carry a suitable punishment. As usual the player who has been wronged gets the same punishment for showing his displeasure - not sayin that cos he's a man u player but in general. Retrospective action has to become the norm for this type of incident, its not good enough to say that 'the ref has dealt with it'. U remember Rooney forearm smashing Mccarthy of Wigan? He should have been lynched for that cos it was DELIBERATE.....so should Williams

u10b2pmu4.jpg

Merry Christmas to all us good looking Manchester United fans
[EVIL]Red Devils[/EVIL]

Merry Christmas Manchester

Sent from my iPhone using tapatalk.

Which Satellite Channels will the game be showing on today any ideas? thanks

hnj

6’Eren (den) / HD
AD Sports HD5
C+ Sport (france) / HD
C+ Sport (poland) / HD
Diema