Manchester United thread

Wiz mate I had to look twice what the name of this thread is and yes its called the Manchester United thread. Could you please explain to me as to why its all about Man City in here at the moment hmm. :)

thats they way things go its seems
the septic thread has no posts about septic lol
they have a hardon for rangers
and can i just add MON THE CITY.

Wiz mate I had to look twice what the name of this thread is and yes its called the Manchester United thread. Could you please explain to me as to why its all about Man City in here at the moment hmm. :)

Two answers m8

1. Nothing to talk about Utd wise :(
2.You dont have your own thread yet :D

Gonna have to learn to take the knockers miggy it's part and parcel of being at the top, unless of course you would like a return to pre billion dollar era. I've told you before mt it's tough at the top even jay is having a pop nowadays.
527820_432253623451454_221272354549583_1713044_1339996903_n.jpg

We've been earmarked for a few transfers but some of the most likely are

Shinji Kagawa - Lewandowski's midfield team mate at Dortmund and one of the clubs players of the year, pivotal in the German Champions title push
Manchester United Transfer News: Landing Shinji Kagawa Won't Be Easy | Bleacher Report

Leighton Baine's - Long been hailed by Ferguson as a fantastic full back and could put Evra under some real pressure for a place
Manchester United have opened talks with Everton over £12m move for Leighton Baines - EXCLUSIVE - Mirror Online

Eden Hazard - According to sources he is under off from our very own neighbours City but also Chelsea and United have tabled bids, at 21 he could be somewhat of a risk signing due his high wage demands and his seemingly arrogant character. He has personally involved himself in the bidding war in what looked like attempts to drive up the price. Despite this Chelsea have emerged as favourites to sign the lad and whoever lands him has one of Europes best prospects on their books.
Belgian wonderkid Eden Hazard mulling over offers from Manchester City, Manchester United and Chelsea - Telegraph

We've been earmarked for a few transfers but some of the most likely are

Shinji Kagawa - Lewandowski's midfield team mate at Dortmund and one of the clubs players of the year, pivotal in the German Champions title push
Manchester United Transfer News: Landing Shinji Kagawa Won't Be Easy | Bleacher Report

Leighton Baine's - Long been hailed by Ferguson as a fantastic full back and could put Evra under some real pressure for a place
Manchester United have opened talks with Everton over £12m move for Leighton Baines - EXCLUSIVE - Mirror Online

Eden Hazard - According to sources he is under off from our very own neighbours City but also Chelsea and United have tabled bids, at 21 he could be somewhat of a risk signing due his high wage demands and his seemingly arrogant character. He has personally involved himself in the bidding war in what looked like attempts to drive up the price. Despite this Chelsea have emerged as favourites to sign the lad and whoever lands him has one of Europes best prospects on their books.
Belgian wonderkid Eden Hazard mulling over offers from Manchester City, Manchester United and Chelsea - Telegraph

Its looking good gasman should be a cracking season when it starts, with both teams investing in fresh blood. :)

Except we probably won't get any of those players now we have declared our interest :(

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk 2

Except we probably won't get any of those players now we have declared our interest :(

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk 2

With regards to Hazard I expect not, all three clubs have tabled bids and the transfer fee's are acceptable, it is now down to the boy himself where he chooses to "develop" his trade. Amazingly City (apparently) are not offering Hazard the best financial package, that has come in the form of Chelsea with United of course coming in third financially but there is still the fact that United are famous for nurturing young talent and also he will certainly get more first team oppurtunities than either of the other two clubs.
Does Hazard choose the money at Chelsea or the possibly instant success with risk of being farmed out if he fails at City or will he go for some long term stability, he is set to anounce his decision after the Belgian international against England on June 2nd.
I am fairly confident we will get in a left back as we will be left with Evra and literally zero cover (our young Fabio is set to go out on loan next season) Baines I feel is a strong and solid contender plus we enquired about him last Summer or there is repoted interest in David Albaba.
The Kagawa signing almost feels like a done deal, he has expressed his desire to leave and the lad has been in Manchester and spoken to Ferguson regarding a move, there are apparently agreeable terms between club and player but Dortmund are holding out for more ca$h. Kagawa is out of contract next year so Dortmund really do need to cash in this term or risk losing him on free next Summer.
All this transfer talk is all well and good but nothing is signed as yet and the Manchester United Official website will be the first place the news will announced if we sign anyone.

Cheers miggy good post about the Eric m8 and Happy Birthday to the King, you know what mate if I didn't know better i'd say you have developed a little soft spot for your neighbours :)

Regards to Hazard I read that last night but I still like to feel pessimistic about transfers like this until it's actually done and the Belgians have two internationals so you bet your bollocks that a certain Mr Kompany will be in the lads ear all week. All I know is he is a fantastic talent and has been likened to a certain Portugese lad who did quite well under the steady guide of United and SAF, let's just hope Fergie's given him the "look how that Ronaldo feller turned out" chat.

Cheers miggy good post about the Eric m8 and Happy Birthday to the King, you know what mate if I didn't know better i'd say you have developed a little soft spot for your neighbours :)

Regards to Hazard I read that last night but I still like to feel pessimistic about transfers like this until it's actually done and the Belgians have two internationals so you bet your bollocks that a certain Mr Kompany will be in the lads ear all week. All I know is he is a fantastic talent and has been likened to a certain Portugese lad who did quite well under the steady guide of United and SAF, let's just hope Fergie's given him the "look how that Ronaldo feller turned out" chat.

Soft spot gasman? :gay: nah never :)

stay out of this thread you troll :silly:

Troll no never I leave all that to the professionals m8. :) Actually I think I have provided some really good information on this thread if you read it evesham. Why not pop over to the Blue half now and again, now there you will see some real bitching from your lot.

Last edited:
Troll no never I leave all that to the professionals m8. :) Actually I think I have provided some really good information on this thread if you read it evesham. Why not pop over to the Blue half now and again, now there you will see some real bitching from your lot.

Although I know evesham is just leg pulling I actually enjoy the banter with miggy both on this thread and on the City one :)

Back