Manchester United thread

Looks like we are in for Baines (speedy will be pleased lol) great crosser of the ball and would give Evra a run for his money, been fantastic for the toffees last couple of seasons.

Manchester United ponder Leighton Baines bid | Mail Online
gasmas it was going round last season too. he's a decent player.and was brought up 2 mins away from were i live. fergie and moyes have a good bond between them. just dont palm us of with the likes of owen and co in return lol. if he does go good luck to the lad

My turn lol....

Alex Ferguson got home and said to his wife," Get a dvd in tonight love-i need cheering up." his wife said." sure love.How about 'Gone in 60 Seconds'?"

Sounds like a Liverpool title challenge ;)

I'm one of those 'die-hard' Blues who've seen more derbies at Maine Road and Old Trafford than most in the 60's and 70's, but I'm not here to gloat. Both City and United did their best to wreck their chances towards the end of the season. The United of a few years ago wouldn't have let that happen. The amazing thing for me, was the 2nd derby match. Everybody expected United to come at City hell for leather for the last 20 minutes, but it just didn't happen.

As a Blue, I know how devastating Sunday must have been for you guys. City fans have been there many times, but as one of your supporters said, "I know how the Bayern fans must have felt now". To quote your old song, Look on the bright side. Given the choice of 3 minutes less injury time, would you like it to have been at Eastlands or at That European Cup Final? In the long term, the European Cup will be much, much more important to you.
BTW, I was incredibly impressed with not only your Sir Alex, but also some of your supporters. They were honest and gracious in defeat.
Nice One!

BTW, With your midfield getting on a bit, perhaps you could do with some new blood. I understand that a certain J Barton is likely to become available soon. If I had my way, I'd offer Balotelli too. <g>

This has got to be the joke of all jokes WTF is Alex Ferguson on.He gets away with Fergie time for years and now he complains about City. Get real you prick watch the match, watch the Barton incident, and we should count ourselves lucky there was not a mass brawl out there. Wake up Ferguson for once just admit it you got beat by a better team you whinging pathetic man.

Alex Ferguson says Manchester City&rsquo;s game should not have been allowed to finish after Manchester United | The Sun |Sport|Football

Don't believe everything thing you read in the sun miggy its sometimes known to stretch the truth a little.
Either way that comment (if true) is nothing compared to last nights events.
uploadfromtaptalk1337069502285.jpg

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

Don't believe everything thing you read in the sun miggy its sometimes known to stretch the truth a little.
Either way that comment (if true) is nothing compared to last nights events.
View attachment 66273

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

gasman all this football rivalry is getting way over the top now its not a case of great game lads and congratulations, bitterness has to creep in somewhere and ruin everything. Fair comment Tevez was out of order holding the sign up. What the sign probably meant was we beat United and we won the league. but it was put in a morbid sense of humour.

Good point miggy that's why we need to keep our banter light hearted and not get caught up in all that nonsense :)

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk 2

Tevez obviously has about as much common sense as the fan that made the sign!!
As a lifelong United fan, I remember our first PL title win under Sir Alex after 27 years was it lol?? so I can only imagine City's joy and congrats to them.
But WE threw it away, Fergie picked some bad lineups for key matches and we are still a very young team apart from the ageing midfield. Once the midfield is sorted we won't be far off next year. Be interesting to see how much money City lost this year..cough.cough over here Mr Platini :)

This one?

This is from site, not my posting lol
YOU CAN'T BUY HISTORY
You spent all those millions and it STILL took two injury-time goals against 10 men for you to win the title, on goal difference. You are clearly a much better team!

Turns out money CAN buy you titles. But unfortunatley for all you 'die-hard' City fans (who have recently come crawling out of the woodwork) it CAN'T buy you history!

We've won 19 titles (not to mention Europe) and you've won three. Now be QUIET!

19-3.jpg

Only Arsenal have the right to criticise anyone for spending. United's only valid claim is that City copied United in buying decent players. City bought Joe Hart, yet United paid for 38 Joe Harts and got a way inferior gk. Now City have bought some seriously pedigree players in one go, the Red army is whinging.

Rivers have been borders for thousands of years. The Irwell between Manchester and Salford was wide enough to dodge an enemy's arrow. Suddenly the border moved a little bit of Trafford Park to just inside Manchester -and I don't think The Bridgewater Canal counts as a natural city border. You couldn't dodge a stone between the cities now.

What would that tee-shirt look like if it only included trophies won by Manchester clubs?

Tevez obviously has about as much common sense as the fan that made the sign!!
As a lifelong United fan, I remember our first PL title win under Sir Alex after 27 years was it lol?? so I can only imagine City's joy and congrats to them.
But WE threw it away, Fergie picked some bad lineups for key matches and we are still a very young team apart from the ageing midfield. Once the midfield is sorted we won't be far off next year. Be interesting to see how much money City lost this year..cough.cough over here Mr Platini :)

Believe me my friend it was worth every penny to see you having your arse kicked twice in one season by City, was the score 6-1 in your own back garden pmpl. The mighty blues will get stronger, your lot will be drawing your pension. So stick that in your pipe and smoke it.

All too true lol LMFAO !!!View attachment 66315

So lets get this straight Manchester City win the premier league and all you can do is bring up past history what a sad pathetic bunch of losers your fans are. You lot have always been the money bags we invest money in players to rival you and now your saying its a bought side. Well wtf is/was United and all the other premier teams they have also bought players.Lets get real ffs.

Its called banter miggy lol You are far too easy to wind up m8

Its called banter miggy lol You are far too easy to wind up m8

Wiz mate I had to look twice what the name of this thread is and yes its called the Manchester United thread. Could you please explain to me as to why its all about Man City in here at the moment hmm. :)

Back