Manchester United thread

Hey miggy this could be a very good few weeks for you City fans,any chance you could just relax and enjoy it m8 and stop moaning,

One things for sure the best team will win it and that could be your team ;)

Sent from my Xperia X10 using Tapatalk 2

Hey miggy this could be a very good few weeks for you City fans,any chance you could just relax and enjoy it m8 and stop moaning,

One things for sure the best team will win it and that could be your team ;)

Sent from my Xperia X10 using Tapatalk 2

I hope you are right wiz its just that i am sick of Ferguson and his dummy. :Moon:

It only goes out on loan !! :)
He does have a point though looking at how easily Newcastle dealt with Chelsea and the form of Cisse, Ba, Cabaye and Tiote I would not be a bit surprised if they turned you over.
Edit : Here is the form guide, should be an exciting game ;)
Club Form Guide
All I can say miggy is this
Rape-Ewok-PREPARE-YOUR-ANUS.jpg
Haha gasman it is you that has the squeaky bum mate :)

I am ok mt already accepted our fate and also I have done some research and guess who is reffing your game ;)

AsDQ_fyCIAAbUcH.jpg

Oh no its Mr Red Shirt now we are in deep doo doo gasman. :(. Look at this cheque that Ferguson has paid him to throw the City match. We don't stand a chance m8. :(
tumblr_leu1ilZMxS1qzs17co1_500.jpg

I hope you are right wiz its just that i am sick of Ferguson and his dummy. :Moon:

You need to learn m8 that its all mind games,
Its what makes him the most successful manager in the Premiership :)

Oh no its Mr Red Shirt now we are in deep doo doo gasman. :(. Look at this cheque that Ferguson has paid him to throw the City match. We don't stand a chance m8. :(
tumblr_leu1ilZMxS1qzs17co1_500.jpg

We cant afford that miggy ;)

Even if you do drop points at Newcastle I could still see us doing the same, on their day Swansea can play anyone off the park! It's gonna be interesting! I think if city beat Newcastle it's over as I can't see qpr stopping you at home

Even if you do drop points at Newcastle I could still see us doing the same, on their day Swansea can play anyone off the park! It's gonna be interesting! I think if city beat Newcastle it's over as I can't see qpr stopping you at home

I like you jamesy you are da man. :thumbsup:

You can just see something like that happening, Toon do us a favor and then we get tonked by Sunderland last day lol.
Very much agreed though if City beat Newcastle it will be the sound of the fat lady ringing in the ears.

You can just see something like that happening, Toon do us a favor and then we get tonked by Sunderland last day lol.
Very much agreed though if City beat Newcastle it will be the sound of the fat lady ringing in the ears.

Yep gasman I can hear music in my ears she is warming up mate. lol
fatlady180_2.jpg

Manchester United's new kit 'looks like a tea towel', say horrified fans

Manchester United fans have reacted with horror to the club’s new ‘Gingham’ kit to be worn by Sir Alex Ferguson’s team from next season.

The chequered pattern on United’s famous red shirts is meant to be a nod to Manchester’s cotton industry at the time the club was formed in 1878.

The kit, designed by Nike, carries the slogan: Forged in Industry, Made of Manchester.

article-2142059-1302153F000005DC-677_634x459.jpg

But fans leaving messages on United’s official Facebook page have compared it to a tablecloth or a tea towel. One wrote that it looks like ‘something Rupert the Bear would wear’.

A club spokesman said: ‘It’s historical, unusual and a bit different. Gingham was invented in Manchester going back to when it was known for its cotton mills.’

Manchester United's new kit 'looks like a tea towel', say horrified fans

Manchester United fans have reacted with horror to the club’s new ‘Gingham’ kit to be worn by Sir Alex Ferguson’s team from next season.

The chequered pattern on United’s famous red shirts is meant to be a nod to Manchester’s cotton industry at the time the club was formed in 1878.

The kit, designed by Nike, carries the slogan: Forged in Industry, Made of Manchester.

article-2142059-1302153F000005DC-677_634x459.jpg

But fans leaving messages on United’s official Facebook page have compared it to a tablecloth or a tea towel. One wrote that it looks like ‘something Rupert the Bear would wear’.

A club spokesman said: ‘It’s historical, unusual and a bit different. Gingham was invented in Manchester going back to when it was known for its cotton mills.’

Perhaps were supposed to wear them on our fookin heads in some hope of attracting a rich Arab investor :)

another year, another design to expolit the fans back pockets. no wonder a lot of people get their kits from thailand or malaysia off fleabay for buttons!!

Perhaps were supposed to wear them on our fookin heads in some hope of attracting a rich Arab investor :)

You don't need rich Arabs gasman you have the Glazers to help you. As for the new kit I can only compare it to a glorified J cloth and that indeed could become quite useful When Man City wipe the floor with you. Pmsl enjoy your cheap poverty kit its the sign of the times mate. :)

You don't need rich Arabs gasman you have the Glazers to help you. As for the new kit I can only compare it to a glorified J cloth and that indeed could become quite useful When Man City wipe the floor with you. Pmsl enjoy your cheap poverty kit its the sign of the times mate. :)

Your dead right there miggy :) it's City that needs the rich Arabs ;)

And your right about that kit aswell mt it certainly does our Wayne no justice
AssU5UhCAAADz59.jpg

This one?

This is from site, not my posting lol
YOU CAN'T BUY HISTORY
You spent all those millions and it STILL took two injury-time goals against 10 men for you to win the title, on goal difference. You are clearly a much better team!

Turns out money CAN buy you titles. But unfortunatley for all you 'die-hard' City fans (who have recently come crawling out of the woodwork) it CAN'T buy you history!

We've won 19 titles (not to mention Europe) and you've won three. Now be QUIET!

19-3.jpg

Back