jtag dash update

matt1980

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi alli have a jtaged xbox 360 and wood like some help for a good tut to update my dash to the new kenect one. the only thing is i dount have my ariginal nand file and the xbox dose not have the jtag solder in it.
i am using xex menu to boot my game from hdd and i have my cpu key as booted xel and got this

im abit pissed at mo so cant give a good tut but there a app called flash 360 ithink that you run on 360 make a dump of your nand with it
then run it with somethign like easy freeboot to latest dash thing

then with the upadate flash file it gives you use the flash 360 app to flash it back to the xbox

shoud take less than ten mins to do

hi alli have a jtaged xbox 360 and wood like some help for a good tut to update my dash to the new kenect one. the only thing is i dount have my ariginal nand file and the xbox dose not have the jtag solder in it.
i am using xex menu to boot my game from hdd and i have my cpu key as booted xel and got this

What dash version are you on now? I just dumped the nand already on the jtag and used this. I had my original nand but it has 4 bad blocks. had to do a bit of searching around for programs to use.

There is this tut here https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/250266/

Last edited by a moderator:

Easy :) (Well I'm 99% this will work!)

1) Download Flash360v1.0
2) Copy it to a USB Drive
3) Open the Flash360.xex from XEXMenu
4) "Backup Current Nand File"
5) Get your CPU Key from Xell
6) Download Jtag Tool 2.20
7) Open up the backup nand and use the CPU key to make the freeboot
8) Rename the file to "updflash.bin" copy to USB Drive
9) Flash to your 360 either via Xell or Flash360v1.0

Here is everything you need:

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
hi have updated now from xbr to freeboot to the new dash but the dash still looks the same and have tryed to run one of the games with the ap 2.5 and all get is black screen

hi have updated now from xbr to freeboot to the new dash but the dash still looks the same and have tryed to run one of the games with the ap 2.5 and all get is black screen

Dont understand why the dash still looks the same, what does it say about the dash version under system info?

To get games with AP2.5 working you must also install Dash Launch v2.07

sorry my fault forgot to install the system update will do that now how do i install dash launch 2.07 thanks

sorry my fault forgot to install the system update will do that now how do i install dash launch 2.07 thanks

That's easy too :)

Download the file attached, FTP to your xbox 360 hard drive, copy folder "installer" and file "info_launch.ini" to the root of your xbox 360, then rename "info_launch.ini" to "launch.ini".

Run "default.xex" either from xexmenu, let it do it's things and shutdown the xbox, switch it back on and you are done :)

hi been trying to get my xbox to take the system up date have put it on to my usb stick then when the xbox boots it arskes me to do update but come up with unabale to process update
can i just put dash launch on as my system is showing the 2.0.12611.0 dash

Last edited:
hi been trying to get my xbox to take the system up date have put it on to my usb stick then when the xbox boots it arskes me to do update but come up with unabale to process update
can i just put dash launch on as my system is showing the 2.0.12611.0 dash

IF you are on 12611 then it should be fine to install the dash launch. also have a read here:

https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/250266/

Last edited by a moderator:
Back