jailbreak humax satfox-hdr freesat hd

Conners

DW Member +
Reaction score
This patch installs over the v13 or v15 software (diagnostics in the menu will tell you what version you are running) via the front usb slot and a small usb stick like 128mb, I tried a 4 and 1 gb and although my box saw them it wouldn't read the new firmware), so in the end I used a 64 sdcard in a cheap adapter and it worked first time :)

once patched you can install ftp,telnet,media server,a web front end etc etc.

this file contains everything you need and instructions.

the only thing that didnt work for me was the installers wouldn't install on boot, but if u wait till the box has booted and plug in the usb with your installers, it worked fine.

raydon's_Media_and_File_Server_Bundle_for_FoxsatHDR_release_3c.rar - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

will this allow you to search the web etc or view youtube? I wouldnt mind changing for one of those instead of the shitty sky HD box.

Re: jailbreak humax foxsat-hdr freesat hd

So all i have to do is remove the shite sky box removing all the sat cables etc etc, then put this in its place and then flash the firmware and bobs ya uncle fannys ya aunt.

So all i have to do is remove the shite sky box removing all the sat cables etc etc, then put this in its place and then flash the firmware and bobs ya uncle fannys ya aunt.

yep, connect it up, switch on and it will scan for channels.

I can confirm this works with a FOXSATHDR500 - was playing with one today. I used a 1gb stick and it was fine. Packages installation and removal is insanely easy and the DLNA serving is welcome (cant stream everything yet). I believe v4 of this loader is available in the coming week so I will have a crack at that when it becomes available.

One slight issue was the channel editor file didnt seem to work when I reapplied the patch to the box it remained in BOOT status for 15 mins then demanded a retune! I would really like this to work so that i can reorder the HD channels to where the SD ones are for an easy life :)

sorry to sound thick here but what does this exactly gain you? An idiot proof explanation please :)

you will be able to have the humax appear on your computor as a drive. You can view the files on it and playback the videos too. You can also send fims and things over to the humax from the pc after they have been converted to a .ts file (easy enough)

You can connect to it via ssh telnet or ftp to control it should you so wish.

You can connect to it from any dlna tv in your house and playback the content (multiroom video)

you can re-sort your channel list if you like. You can have bbc1HD on position 101 etc

Class one I have been looking for this for months.

Where can I get the file?

This patch installs over the v13 or v15 software (diagnostics in the menu will tell you what version you are running) via the front usb slot and a small usb stick like 128mb, I tried a 4 and 1 gb and although my box saw them it wouldn't read the new firmware), so in the end I used a 64 sdcard in a cheap adapter and it worked first time :)

once patched you can install ftp,telnet,media server,a web front end etc etc.

this file contains everything you need and instructions.

the only thing that didnt work for me was the installers wouldn't install on boot, but if u wait till the box has booted and plug in the usb with your installers, it worked fine.

raydon's_Media_and_File_Server_Bundle_for_FoxsatHDR_release_3c.rar - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download
this link no longer works can anyone help

Back