HISENSE 65A6KTUK 65" Smart 4K Ultra HD HDR LED TV with Amazon Alexa - £449 @ Currys

Oggiman

VIP Member
VIP Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Reduced from £799

Product code: 655667

Your vintage movie marathon just got way more epic with this Hisense A6KT TV. It's UHD AI Upscaler enhances older content into near 4K resolution, so you'll see more detail in those old classics. With Dolby Vision HDR, you get the cinema experience in your front room. Blacks are darker, whites are brighter, and every scene looks true-to life - you may even forget you're looking at a screen. And with Colour Precision, colours are bold and vivid with a wider range of hues. So whatever you're watching, you can be sure it looks its best. Now, where's the popcorn?

Good to know

- With AI Sports Mode, even fast moving objects stay sharp and in focus - perfect for cup final day
- DTS Virtual X separates dialogue from the background making it easier to hear, so you won't miss any crucial plot lines
- Enjoy smooth gameplay and low latency with Game Mode Plus and gain the competitive edge on the battlefield
- The TUV-certified Eye Care Mode looks after your eyes by reducing the amount of harmful blue light
- Easily find all your favourite content and apps on the VIDAA Smart TV platform

Link Here

I have the 43" version of this, does the job I paid about 250 for the TV and thus far happy wiith it.l May not be on par with Smasung Sonly but at that price cant beat it.

Reduced from £799

Product code: 655667

Your vintage movie marathon just got way more epic with this Hisense A6KT TV. It's UHD AI Upscaler enhances older content into near 4K resolution, so you'll see more detail in those old classics. With Dolby Vision HDR, you get the cinema experience in your front room. Blacks are darker, whites are brighter, and every scene looks true-to life - you may even forget you're looking at a screen. And with Colour Precision, colours are bold and vivid with a wider range of hues. So whatever you're watching, you can be sure it looks its best. Now, where's the popcorn?

Good to know

- With AI Sports Mode, even fast moving objects stay sharp and in focus - perfect for cup final day
- DTS Virtual X separates dialogue from the background making it easier to hear, so you won't miss any crucial plot lines
- Enjoy smooth gameplay and low latency with Game Mode Plus and gain the competitive edge on the battlefield
- The TUV-certified Eye Care Mode looks after your eyes by reducing the amount of harmful blue light
- Easily find all your favourite content and apps on the VIDAA Smart TV platform

Link Here
AO are selling the same TV for £448 & less if you are a AO Member Price £433.Screenshot (148).png

The lg screen went dickie today, so the Mrs went down to Currys and bought a 50 inch 4k Hisense for £280. I have to say apart from having to agree to loads of sh#t when setting it up, I'm well impressed with it so far. I heard the sound wasn't great, this one sounds fantastic. I also heard read they weren't that quick in the menus, this one beats the Lg hands down, although to be fair the Lg is probably 7 or 8 years old. Anyway I would highly recommend these if you want a cheap tv.

I have one, impressive TV for the price, bought online through cost co.
Great TV for the price.

Back