Status
Not open for further replies.
fheonix why you being a dick with AJ its only a tutorial

fheonix why you being a dick with AJ its only a tutorial

I have nothing against AJT but i have had numerous bad experiences with this forum and as i am the legal copywrite holder of these tutorials i am well within my rights to request they either be uploaded in their original untouched form or removed from this forum.

just slag the forum off fheonix do you have p.m.t

No but it would seem that you do !!.

Now back on topic, My original point still stands, as the legal copywrite holder of this and other tutorials I formally request that you either upload my original tutorial as it was published by my self in the original .pdf format or remove this illegally modified version.

And just to make the point because i'm not a total bastard, i will gladly remove all W.O.S branding and replace it with the header of this forum ( if the admins approve of me using this forums image ) as i did with another forum, but i do not want the tutorial being modified by any person without my express written permission.

@PHEONIX I've had a look at your tutorial and the cut down version @AJT has posted
tbh I can't see what all the fuss is about? AJT highlighted the parts from your tut that was needed to help and also gave you credit :)

I have nothing against AJT but i have had numerous bad experiences with this forum and as i am the legal copywrite holder of these tutorials i am well within my rights to request they either be uploaded in their original untouched form or removed from this forum.
lol why visit? Log out mate and forget all about us here ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
@PHEONIX I've had a look at your tutorial and the cut down version @AJT has posted

The point is I hold the copywrite on that and other tutorials that i created, I simply wanted it posted in it's original form as it was published, not butchered by copying and pasting parts, and to be honest i would have gladly just left it there if one of your moderators had not butted in trying to be a dick as usual.

As for my using this forum if you dont want me to then remove my account.

But you are making a fuss over nothing imo
you was given credit most part was posted that needed to help the member
the member got the help he needed

a few link were missed out and a little bit of the tut that wasn't necessary to help on this occasion, everyone is happy :) well not everyone

we do not delete accounts, you're the one who's had the bad experiences not us :)

its really not that big an issue mate

And just to make the point because i'm not a total bastard, i will gladly remove all W.O.S branding and replace it with the header of this forum ( if the admins approve of me using this forums image ) as i did with another forum, but i do not want the tutorial being modified by any person without my express written permission.

You know what Pheonix you really do know how to make friends and influence people !

Lets be very honest its not like the method for flashing a solo2 is a secret is it ?

For me we should bin your tutorial it's not that special and replace with this.

1. Unzip image
2. Format a USB FAT32
3. Copy the folder to the root of the USB
4. Connect USB
5. Turns VU + Solo2
6. Press power button to start

Frig me all that fuss over that !

But you are making a fuss over nothing imo
you was given credit most part was posted that needed to help the member
the member got the help he needed

a few link were missed out and a little bit of the tut that wasn't necessary to help on this occasion, everyone is happy :) well not everyone

we do not delete accounts, you're the one who's had the bad experiences not us :)

its really not that big an issue mate

If you read the thread I also offered to remove all W.O.S branding replacing it with a custom DW version as i did for Linuxsat. I'm not trying to be a bastard but i dont want my work being messed with by others, copying and pasting removed the layout of the tutorial and frankly it the version posted here just looked messy, where as my tutorial was created so that even a newbie could follow it with ease.

You know what Pheonix you really do know how to make friends and influence people !

Lets be very honest its not like the method for flashing a solo2 is a secret is it ?

For me we should bin your tutorial it's not that special and replace with this.

1. Unzip image
2. Format a USB FAT32
3. Copy the folder to the root of the USB
4. Connect USB
5. Turns VU + Solo2
6. Press power button to start

Frig me all that fuss over that !

yeah rite, says the man who binned all my tutorials on his forum because his sponsor got the hump with a OpenViX logo. you'r hardly impartial here pal.

yeah rite, says the man who binned all my tutorials on his forum because his sponsor got the hump with a OpenViX logo. you'r hardly impartial here pal.

Yes i did bin them 100% true bottom line mentioned your forum was not a url but it didnt need to be so binned.

Nothing to do with this forum thanks for you input your guide will be removed totally.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back