Humax FOXSAT PVR Availability 20.1.08

what vouchers/codes are those m8 ?
post them up :)

Money off vouchers | Maplin

Subscribe to the Maplin newsletter and save up to £25 off your order
Maplin newsletter subscribers have the opportunity to claim vouchers with a potential value of £50 every month. Click here to subscribe now…

When will I receive my vouchers?
The vouchers can be claimed via a link which is normally found at the top-right of our email newsletters.

If you have subscribed to the newsletter but not created an account, you will need to create an account before the vouchers can be claimed.

Click here to subscribe now…

How much will I save?
The total saving depends on the value of your order. You can make a saving on orders with a value of £50. Here is a full breakdown of voucher savings…

£3 voucher - Valid on orders over £50
£7 voucher - Valid on orders over £100
£15 voucher - Valid on orders over £200
£25 voucher - Valid on orders over £300

How do I use them?
When you reach the Maplin checkout your vouchers will be available for you to select from a drop-down menu. Once a voucher has been selected, the appropriate saving will be applied to your order providing the minimum order value criteria has been met.

If you have a 20 digit Maplin voucher code, this can be entered manually at the checkout.

Please note that if you are paying using Paypal, you will have the opportunity to apply your voucher but only after you have completed the Paypal payment confirmation step.

Can I use them in Maplin stores?
Yes. As well as on the web site, your voucher codes can be used in any Maplin store or when ordering by mail or telephone.

How often will I receive the newsletter?
Maplin normally send newsletters at intervals of around six days with the frequency increasing slightly when there are more products to showcase, such as at Christmas.

Maplin newsletter subscribers are the first to hear about our best special offers and new products. You will also hear about the things that are exclusive to the Maplin web site. These products are not included in our printed leaflets as they are not available in our stores.

Anyone got one of these yet? I've been waiting out for the HD PVR (even though £300 squid is v expensive IMHO) - but everywhere still seems to be listing them as "coming soon" or "stock in 14 days"..?

i fit these, and you got as much chance of getting real powdered unicorn horn from ebay as you have of walking into a shop and picking one up m8

most places have waiting lists for them, the only place i know of that doesnt, but they sell out as soon as theyre in stock, is argos

Back