How to convert eCWPK to dCWPK

fe00d05c: 11111111 830a830a 00000000 00000000 ................
Is it possible to do extract key of this box ?

@gazoil12

I replied to bataoo, which wanted to know how to solve these riddles and I wrote about it how they were solved.
where did you move with my previous hint? what did you learn about dma registers? How did you solve the most important riddle of whole solution? "if mohammed can´t go to mountain, mountai
@gazoil12

I replied to bataoo, which wanted to know how to solve these riddles and I wrote about it how they were solved.
where did you move with my previous hint? what did you learn about dma registers? How did you solve the most important riddle of whole solution? "if mohammed can´t go to mountain, mountain must go to mohammed" ?
@feri33, sorry if I didn't get back to you with the answer, I have a cut3 box with nuid b5 and I haven't made any progress, I have cmd access but I need a corresponding sttkdma to load, all of which I have a hang when loading. So I left it aside for now. But any news I'll let you know. Thanks.

@betaoo

other sttkdma will not help you there, cpu will stay in same state with unreadable dma registers.
Try to do it step by step as I wrote. You can´t build roof on a house without built foundations and walls.
First you need to play with cut c0 box where the dma registers with key slots are readable. Get the key with manual sending cmds, not with some made utility, learn basic things about these cmds and next level will be to think how to get same key from same box in different way when the dma registers will be considered as unreadable.
Sorry I really can´t write more if I want to help you without sending whole solution and violation of board rules and I think you want to learn, not to get some made result without understanding what you got as some other guys on this board

watch out for him! betaoo is a large commercial server - actually it buys cards, gets pairing data and sells it to Chinese IKS servers. Skype is like: Viva o cs, Koqit or iluminated by good.
Actually, he is now looking for a way to do it himself so that he doesn't have to pay someone to decrypt cwpk and thus have all the profit for himself

Yes, my goal is to learn, I've already managed to do cut1 with cmd commands, and there are people who can do cut3 for free. but I still have little knowledge. Thank you for your patience and opportunity to teach me some things. very important to me. thanks.

and that's why you have 50 receivers at home? so that you can learn or help the Chinese?

BTW: you're also lying about learning.. the script for cut c1 is public, you just copied it from Sambas git.. !!

@betaoo

other sttkdma will not help you there, cpu will stay in same state with unreadable dma registers.
Try to do it step by step as I wrote. You can´t build roof on a house without built foundations and walls.
First you need to play with cut c0 box where the dma registers with key slots are readable. Get the key with manual sending cmds, not with some made utility, learn basic things about these cmds and next level will be to think how to get same key from same box in different way when the dma registers will be considered as unreadable.
Sorry I really can´t write more if I want to help you without sending whole solution and violation of board rules and I think you want to learn, not to get some made result without understanding what you got as some other guys on this board
Yes, my goal is to learn, I've already managed to do cut1 with cmd commands, and there are people who can do cut3 for free. but I still have little knowledge. Thank you for your patience and opportunity to teach me some things. very important to me. thanks.
watch out for him! betaoo is a large commercial server - actually it buys cards, gets pairing data and sells it to Chinese IKS servers. Skype is like: Viva o cs, Koqit or iluminated by good.
Actually, he is now looking for a way to do it himself so that he doesn't have to pay someone to decrypt cwpk and thus have all the profit for himself
You drew the wrong conclusions, I have a server and I use it for myself, I use Chinese Koqit boxes because I can't get enigma2 equipment at a good price. unlike some who make nuid and cwpk lists and sell them. These are the same people who keep talking bad about me here.

and that's why you have 50 receivers at home? so that you can learn or help the Chinese?

BTW: you're also lying about learning.. the script for cut c1 is public, you just copied it from Sambas git.. !!
I have 150 of the operator's boxes with me, I intend to put the sharing inside the official box, as they say netcard, so that the channel searches are automatic, as I can't find enigma2 here. the cost of an official box is 10 euros and an enigma2 is 45 euros plus taxes. You won't help me and you're still hurting me.

And in a moment there will be a question where the solution for D.0 is. :D

Device ID/SYS_ID = 0x3D43E041 ==> STi7105 cut D.0

Cau Adas

@ Benfica200
if you will read my message somewhere in the satellite heaven, thanks that I could know you many years, you was a great guy and you will be missed here, rest in peace friend

Sad news. He was a master and helped at various times. Thanks.
Rest in peace - R.I.P.
Strength for family and friends.
See you in other life.

Benfica200 help me much always, even i talked with him in 22th, Dec. I couldn't believe the news when his wife texted me, I'm really grateful to him for helping me all the time. I wish his family all the best in the future.

Back