How to convert eCWPK to dCWPK

i think some of they say cut3 because they have bcm cpus and scripts doesn't work :p:p:p

but if someone here is avalaible to give a sti receiver with cut3 i'am interested to test it!

i think some of they say cut3 because they have bcm cpus and scripts doesn't work :p:p:p

but if someone here is avalaible to give a sti receiver with cut3 i'am interested to test it!
crazy.. give Pakistan freeloader who has only disassembled sw from this board a box for testing.. really crazy :eek::D

But which is problem on cut3? Key not out?
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• CUT CUT CUT CUT.png
    CUT CUT CUT CUT.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 65
Yes, as far as I found out, the data is in different slots and the CMDs are different. So it will take a little longer to get nuid b5 and b6 cut3. Thank you for the information. hugs.

Sti cut c3 was solved 2,5 years ago in july 2021, I see that many guys still fight with it, that means that world didn´t changed in last 12 years, nobody want to think and to do something alone because better is to wait for made solution and best if this solution is free, but ok I see that there are some business mans too, so it´s time to give little hint for our arabian friends from pakistan :)
if mohammed can´t go to mountain, mountain must go to mohammed. That means that you need to look at world and this thing from other side.
You need to play little bit with dma registers, to look at them how are results saved there, to think what could be possible to do with your new knowledge, then you will find out last thing else that if something doesn´t work online in box, you must to do it offline

I don't understand why there are still people on the forums, at the time we called them mutual help forums!!!Today I call them whore forums, all you will find are people who will laugh at you and take you in the wrong directionthe era of mutual aid is over, today is the era of businesseven if I think that some people are there just to have fun

@gazoil12

I replied to bataoo, which wanted to know how to solve these riddles and I wrote about it how they were solved.
where did you move with my previous hint? what did you learn about dma registers? How did you solve the most important riddle of whole solution? "if mohammed can´t go to mountain, mountain must go to mohammed" ?

Last edited:
ok, I have good day today, so next hint..

dma registers 0x3420 - 0x3490 ( 0xfe24b420 - 0xfe24b490 ) with key slots 10 - 17 are not readable on higher cuts as cut c0, so where will you learn more about them? :)

Last edited:
Back