How to convert eCWPK to dCWPK

you cooperate with the Chinese and want advice.. and it is thanks to the Chinese that there is cheap sharring and IPTV. forget !

We all know that the Chinese are cheap thieves, I don't give them anything, I just buy boxes from them because they are cheap and here I have no option to buy good enigma2 boxes, and the people who provide the data to the Chinese are the Croatia, who here have many who They pretend to be saints and experts but they are providing keys to the Chinese all the time. I look for friends and not enemies. And I don't know anything compared to most people here. There's someone out there who knows more about the subject than Nagra herself lol.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 cut cut cut cut cut jajejjeejjeejejejejjejeej Brasucas
cut cut cut cut you off from this topic since you don't say anything interesting to help this topic.
and as benfica says extracting DRMkeys it's easy you can find over internet how to even get your own l3 license to see 720p content and channels.
But now i ask the experts in here , do you know how to obtain L1 ?
Because that is another story , sure you can find in public but metods will not work to get your proper L1.
Maybe someone should open a topic about drm .
gretz to all

if mod to B6 always reset restart
sure because memory section is protected and box restarts when you try to access/modify it , you need to make a bypass to workaround.
i can tell you one hint, analyse the memory sector of your kmem where it restarts the box and you will find your answer

sure because memory section is protected and box restarts when you try to access/modify it , you need to make a bypass to workaround.
i can tell you one hint, analyse the memory sector of your kmem where it restarts the box and you will find your answer
mw FEXXXXB6 FEXXXXXX
here restarted

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
cut no, coc coc coc jajajajaj

Does anyone have the path to the sti7111 cpu vq4 and vq5. Same process as sti7105 vq1,vq2?

that's funny, there is a forum for exchanging information, and the kra who claim to know are just doing it thanks to, because I'm self-taught blah blah blah, they are people with self-knowledge who would rather die with the information than help others. But there is still hope.

that's funny, there is a forum for exchanging information, and the kra who claim to know are just doing it thanks to, because I'm self-taught blah blah blah, they are people with self-knowledge who would rather die with the information than help others. But there is still hope.
i think if you make the good questions and that you show interest in learning someone will help you, but don't wait people will give you all information like a box o cereal you can buy.
Show some interesting about the know how and you can learn in here.
This forum has many topics where many information about cwpk and etc where made public for everyone , so before poste some stupid question , go seek in the older posts , try to understand it , and after make your questions and i know someone will reply you.
Thats my opinion....

i think if you make the good questions and that you show interest in learning someone will help you, but don't wait people will give you all information like a box o cereal you can buy.
Show some interesting about the know how and you can learn in here.
This forum has many topics where many information about cwpk and etc where made public for everyone , so before poste some stupid question , go seek in the older posts , try to understand it , and after make your questions and i know someone will reply you.
Thats my opinion....
Ok, but everyone asks for fortune to help.

Sorry if I didn't find it, but could anyone help me with sttkdma for cut3 and what should I change in cmd?

according to this tool you will not be able to get it for c*t3 ,
unfortunately i don't have it
Yes, as far as I found out, the data is in different slots and the CMDs are different. So it will take a little longer to get nuid b5 and b6 cut3. Thank you for the information. hugs.

Back