Hisense 65A6BGTUK 65" 4K UHD Smart TV with Dolby Vision HDR, £429 @ Peter Tyson

Oggiman

VIP Member
VIP Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Nice low price for this 65" TV + save 5% off with Blue Light + save £10 if you sign up to the newsletter !
Never miss a single detail with Dolby Vision HDR technology, teamed with 4K resolution you'll have a crystal clear picture. Connect additional devices and external sources to your 65ABGTUK via HDMI, USB, Bluetooth and Wi-Fi.

2 year warranty & Free delivery

Read HERE

I've got a Hisense/Roku Smart TV, I was pleased with the price I paid and happy with the quality of the sound and picture.
So Happy Bunny.........Except when I came to using wireless headphones so that I would not disturb others in the house or next door, I can't use the wireless headphones unless I use a Roku App.......I didn't own a mobile phone........disappointed I bought a cheap second hand mobile andva pay as you go Sim card so that I could use the Roku App...............More disappointment, when I tried to load the Roku App it informed me that I required a newer phone because the new Roku App was being used and it no longer worked with the mobile phone I had bought.
So if I want to use wireless headphones with the TV I will need a new mobile phone................I don't particularly want a bloody mobile phone !! and certainly not a bloody new one.
So although was happy with the price, sound and picture quality of the Hisense TV , this Roku crap has put me right off.

I've got a Hisense/Roku Smart TV, I was pleased with the price I paid and happy with the quality of the sound and picture.
So Happy Bunny.........Except when I came to using wireless headphones so that I would not disturb others in the house or next door, I can't use the wireless headphones unless I use a Roku App.......I didn't own a mobile phone........disappointed I bought a cheap second hand mobile andva pay as you go Sim card so that I could use the Roku App...............More disappointment, when I tried to load the Roku App it informed me that I required a newer phone because the new Roku App was being used and it no longer worked with the mobile phone I had bought.
So if I want to use wireless headphones with the TV I will need a new mobile phone................I don't particularly want a bloody mobile phone !! and certainly not a bloody new one.
So although was happy with the price, sound and picture quality of the Hisense TV , this Roku crap has put me right off.
Not even Bluetooth headphones work?

That is what I tried, but the Roku App has upgraded and can only be downloaded on the latest phones and there is no way of downloading the old App and as I said I don't really want a bloody mobile phone and certainly not an expensive recent one.
download aptoide on the phone and you will be able to install older versions of apps.

I still use aptoide occasionally if I need to test an older app.
It’s an unofficial app store, but it is pretty safe to use.

Back