help setting up spiderbox 7000

martin.uk

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi guys is any tuts bout to setup spaiderbox 7000hd just got it today

ive gone in to network hit auto wot do i do now last time it got updated was march 15 so its upto date cant get gift to work

Download the latest firmware which was released yesterday, unpack it using something like WinRar and copy it to a usb memory stick, insert the stick into one of the reat usb slots and press Fn2, find the file and click OK to select it, click YES to confirm you want to install the new software.

Your box will probably reboot itself, after it does turn the power off at the rear power switch and turn it back on again. (I don't know if this is really necessary, but I like to do this will any box i own).,

ive set long lat up up getting sats etc but how do i actvate the free gift ??

Last edited:
It's slightly different depending on what firmware you have mate.

You basically setup your IP address etc then on the main Network menu goto NuevoxXstream and select server setup, turn the server ON in here.

On my firmware you also need to register the box with the server before you can do anything. On my firmware you select Service+ from the Network menu, make sure it is ON then select Register.

Look at Manic01's stickies at the top of the Spiderbox section for all the files you'll need.

You want to be running May 24th 2010 firmware mate.

It means we'll be reading from the same page, and it'll be easier to help.

That's it mate, make sure you grab the 7000 version.

You got a digital camera with a usb port?

If so use that, or maybe a MP3 player?

or a PSP?

lol

ive updated it to new 24th how do i enable free gift etc m8

got any channal lists? i need to updatechan list
and how do i put my private cline in the box?

Last edited:
got any channal lists? i need to updatechan list
and how do i put my private cline in the box?

How to connect Cccam Client on your box

- Go to Menu
- Accessory
- Network

You can add IP = 192.168.xxx.xxx (if internal)
or
Host Name - xxxx.no-ip.info (if external) There is no need to enter the C: part Just host name.

Port - xxxxx

User name - xxxxx

password - xxxx

and APPLY

how do i sort chan list out think transponders wrong aswell wen i scan it dont scan all chan on 13 east or 1 west it did same on my db but fixed it with going thru transponders

having problems with with box scanning im locked on to 1 west i know i am checked pos just outside its scanning sky italia etc wtf lol is it transponders or somethin how do i fix this

its moving to sky italia instead of 1 west

if my long was

2.2324 will it be west set as then other as north
wot do i input it as cuz first few digits are 2 on box wen input

Last edited:
Back