H.2S C-line problems

Rex the Wolf

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hello
I'm completely new to this forum and fairly new to Zgemma box's too and hope I can get some help here.

I bought my new box about 6 weeks ago and the on-line retailer installed my existing c-line, VIX etc. All was well until last night when I discovered that only my FTA channels were working!

After doing a number of re-tunes and resets, I found that in CCcam Info/servers there is a red dot beside each of the 3 c-lines - I assumes this means they are faulty?? I contacted the C-line provider several times by email but so far no response. Then I discovered on their website a message saying that they had trouble with their servers and to use one os about 6 new IP addresses. See

One of these was the address I had previously used up to last night. I learned today how to change the c-line config using Filezilla and I tried 3 of the new IP address sets and none of them worked - I changed only the IP part of the c-line not the port, username or password. Here is the c-line with the user and pass deleted - C: 151.80.110.106 23000 xxxxx yyyyy C: 151.80.110.106 25000 xxxxx yyyyy

Finally I reset the CCcam in the SoftCam Manager (several times) and more re-starts. I'm completely out of ideas now, unless of course this provider has packed it in. Is anyone else using this service - it worked well until recently. Any help would ne much appreciated.
:Angryfire

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like you have done everything correct.
Double check there in no additional spaces if the cam file.
It should look like.
C: 151.80.110.106 23000 xxxxx yyyyy
C: 151.80.110.106 25000 xxxxx yyyyy

Not
C: 151.80.110.106 23000 xxxxx yyyyy C: 151.80.110.106 25000 xxxxx yyyyy

Hello
I'm completely new to this forum and fairly new to Zgemma box's too and hope I can get some help here.

I bought my new box about 6 weeks ago and the on-line retailer installed my existing c-line, VIX etc. All was well until last night when I discovered that only my FTA channels were working!

After doing a number of re-tunes and resets, I found that in CCcam Info/servers there is a red dot beside each of the 3 c-lines - I assumes this means they are faulty?? I contacted the C-line provider several times by email but so far no response. Then I discovered on their website a message saying that they had trouble with their servers and to use one os about 6 new IP addresses. See

One of these was the address I had previously used up to last night. I learned today how to change the c-line config using Filezilla and I tried 3 of the new IP address sets and none of them worked - I changed only the IP part of the c-line not the port, username or password. Here is the c-line with the user and pass deleted - C: 151.80.110.106 23000 xxxxx yyyyy C: 151.80.110.106 25000 xxxxx yyyyy

Finally I reset the CCcam in the SoftCam Manager (several times) and more re-starts. I'm completely out of ideas now, unless of course this provider has packed it in. Is anyone else using this service - it worked well until recently. Any help would ne much appreciated.
:Angryfire

Dont post links to card share suppliers it breaks forum rules.

Update

Still no contact with provider and so no further on really with that.

I have noticed that if I go to
CCcam Info/Menu Config and click save I get an error message - "Could not save config file/media/cf/CCcamInfo.blacklisted" If the provider is blacklisted when did this happen, it was working last weekend? Also it they are blacklisted I need to find a new provider ie one who is white-listed! Are there blacklists and whitelists or is this message an error in itself??

The only other way that I can see to resolve this is if I provided the complete c-line including username and password which some generous soul might test for me. Is this allowed Moderator?

RTW

was this a gift if so looks like you been done up like a kipper, never trust these gifts you get

sorry to break the bad news to you, accept it this move on

was this a gift if so looks like you been done up like a kipper, never trust these gifts you get

sorry to break the bad news to you, accept it this move on
no @jfish mate. I seen original post.
Its DNS change over.
But agree 100% with you. Anyone buy a so called gift will soon be crying.

no @jfish mate. I seen original post.
Its DNS change over.
But agree 100% with you. Anyone buy a so called gift will soon be crying.

defo guys on fleebay you see them selling a box with 24 months are 12 gift line , stay away from the scams guys !!!!!!!!!

you will be a hit and run job straightaway

Re: H.2S C-line problems - NOW WORKING

Update

Still no contact with provider and so no further on really with that.

I have noticed that if I go to
CCcam Info/Menu Config and click save I get an error message - "Could not save config file/media/cf/CCcamInfo.blacklisted" If the provider is blacklisted when did this happen, it was working last weekend? Also it they are blacklisted I need to find a new provider ie one who is white-listed! Are there blacklists and whitelists or is this message an error in itself??

The only other way that I can see to resolve this is if I provided the complete c-line including username and password which some generous soul might test for me. Is this allowed Moderator?

RTW

NOW WORKING - well sorta

New settings sent by provider and now working but multiple freezes and nowhere nearly as good as it had previously been. Will probably look for new provider before the footie season gets bedded in.

Many thanks for all the help from members especially river4ever and miller1966.

Cheers
RTW
:Wave:

Re: H.2S C-line problems - NOW WORKING

NOW WORKING - well sorta

New settings sent by provider and now working but multiple freezes and nowhere nearly as good as it had previously been. Will probably look for new provider before the footie season gets bedded in.

Many thanks for all the help from members especially river4ever and miller1966.

Cheers
RTW
:Wave:

I have a very reliable provider, PM me for more info

Back