Freesat and sky boxes

kniner

Member ++
Reaction score
seen the add below ......is it worth the £4.50 or anyone know what to do?....please
FREESAT AND SKY BOXES 100's MORE FREE CHANNELS

Item number: 220760165742

thanks

its basically just a list of freesat / fta channel frequency's. nothing what so ever special about this. except that people who buy this are in my opinion idiots.

well personally i wouldnt pay it, but there might be some good tips and such inside, but im sure all the stuff thats in there is probably available free on the internet anyway!

it basicly lists the frequencies for all the transponders, and tells you how to manually tune them in

get EVERYTHING bang up to date in that book by adding this to your favourites

Astra 28.2E Tests & Other Channels

this site will also list new channels being tested BEFORE they start broadcasting encrypted

it basicly lists the frequencies for all the transponders, and tells you how to manually tune them in

get EVERYTHING bang up to date in that book by adding this to your favourites

Astra 28.2E Tests & Other Channels

this site will also list new channels being tested BEFORE they start broadcasting encrypted

Is that list english only ?

I know on my freesat tuner card I can get loads of channels, mostly encrypted and some of the non-encrypted are non-english.

do you know how to list the freesat / fta channel frequency's on a sky sky+HD box as I have cancilled my subs now and using it as a freeview box for sky channells, please

do you know how to list the freesat / fta channel frequency's on a sky sky+HD box as I have cancilled my subs now and using it as a freeview box for sky channells, please

you already have them all, there is nothing more you need to do to the box,

you already have them all, there is nothing more you need to do to the box,
i think he just means can he get rid of all the premium channels so he can only see fta channels via the epg instead of having to sift through all the rest!

i think he just means can he get rid of all the premium channels so he can only see fta channels via the epg instead of having to sift through all the rest!

well in that case it's not possible via a sky box as the EPG is a integral part of the firmware.

just store them as favourites and toggle through them that way, could in the old sky and sky plus boxes anyhow.

500 th post hehe

Back