Fixed - Get Your Keys

Has anyone had any problem with getting the pure ntl 10.04.08 16.20 keys from BigMaq working?
Are they the latest keys for pure ntl ?. I sucessfully update my keys the previous ntl key roll.

Has anyone had any problem with getting the pure ntl 10.04.08 16.20 keys from BigMaq working?
Are they the latest keys for pure ntl ?. I sucessfully update my keys the previous ntl key roll.

BigMaq not up to date yet for NTL.

Thanks NineLives your are a legend It worked on my DW2.0 followed that completely and it came on however my parents are on 1.5.6, is it the same for DW 1.5.6?

What is the ftp username and password?

did you try root/dreambox

Hope this works

Not been around here for a while (sort of got a little to comfortable with my 500C AutoUpdating) did notice a lot of freezing/locking for a few moments over the past few days abd thought something was going on, seems like I was right, anyway got myself up and running with the new DW 2.0 img which is excellent just how it should be.

As I was one of the 'early' adopters of the DB500C I will try to help some of the newbs out if I can, it's good to see some of the old faces are still here, cannot believe I have been away for so long.

Thats what getting a JPN Wii does for you I suppose, so hello everyone at DW both old and new :)

people are reporting that using fresh emus are working

problem is when key rolls occur they join the group

I'm working with rom 7, 10 and 11 and i just saw the keycodes generated by the dreambox in the keylist.txt, i noticed that 3 lines were identical, bar 3 digits. Look at these 3 digits (in each line) and you'll notice that 2 out of the 3 are the same number/letter (and in the same position). Keep the 2 that are the same and change the 3rd out of 3) and get the code yourself.
i.e.

Rom7 * * * * 5 6 7 * * *

Rom10 * * * * A 6 8 * * *

Rom11 * * * * A 5 7 * * *

If you are working with Rom 7 then you need to change number 5 to A.
If you are working with Rom 10 then you need to change number 8 to 7

I did it and it worked for me. There were a few posts saying this already last week.
Good luck!

Well, i'm using this system and it works perfect for me at the moment. The last 3 times they have change the keys i checked rom7, rom 10 and rom 11 and worked out the code in 5 seconds, updated the keys using the remote and didn't have to look for keys over the internet, delete files, etc. And all this from the couch!!
has anybody else tried this??

BigMaq not up to date yet for NTL.

Well I am confused now. It would seem to be the logical answer to my problem but the BigMaq key 0 is so close to my generated one (one digit difference). If the Bigmac keys had not been updated, wouldn't it be totally different? I would be gratefull if someone could pm the latest keys

Well I am confused now. It would seem to be the logical answer to my problem but the BigMaq key 0 is so close to my generated one (one digit difference). If the Bigmac keys had not been updated, wouldn't it be totally different? I would be gratefull if someone could pm the latest keys

We that is all in the past now as there was another roll at 8.00am and the update worked fine using the new Bigmac key 1

I'm working with rom 7, 10 and 11 and i just saw the keycodes generated by the dreambox in the keylist.txt, i noticed that 3 lines were identical, bar 3 digits. Look at these 3 digits (in each line) and you'll notice that 2 out of the 3 are the same number/letter (and in the same position). Keep the 2 that are the same and change the 3rd out of 3) and get the code yourself.
i.e.

Rom7 * * * * 5 6 7 * * *

Rom10 * * * * A 6 8 * * *

Rom11 * * * * A 5 7 * * *

If you are working with Rom 7 then you need to change number 5 to A.
If you are working with Rom 10 then you need to change number 8 to 7

I did it and it worked for me. There were a few posts saying this already last week.
Good luck!

Attached is an excel file that might be helpful. If you have the 3 keys generated by rom 7, rom 10 and rom 11, this file will generate the new code if what i explained before is true.
This could be a temp solution if the box could take the 3 codes, generate the new one and overwrite the keyslist.txt file.
I don't know it's just and idea...

thanks so much guys

i deleted the keys, restarted evocam and all is working

i didnt need to do anything to the keys again

i've also switched off autoupdates

no problems :)

now we just goto wait for the proper fix.. i hope this will be later today / tonight...

Absolutely fantastic, I'm extremely grateful for your efforts!!

Being a brand new Dreambox user I received and installed my box the same day this change was made (literally got about 1 hour before the the services went off).

These instructions had me back up and running in less than 1/2 an hour (pretty good considering I'd never been near one of these things before).

Thanks for the guide NineLives......and to those who helped...worked a treat

Thank you ppl.. A massive woo hoo for a team effort..

PS, just noticed the Reputation score thing.. WOW :) Thanks guys..

Ninelives, great guide but when i press yellow it takes me to subtitles and no sign of Tuxbox Commander, any ideas. Can't even find route to keys to delete them????
Cheers:Clap:

Back