Fixed - Get Your Keys

hi m8 , ive done this but me box keeps AU'ing all the time and the { 01 } keeps reverting back even after i've changed and saved it.

someone mentioned about the attributes so i FTP'ed to the box and right clicked on the camd_cfg and its 755 so im lost as to how i turn off the AU as i cant stop the keys from changing back after ive entered new one's .....any idea's ?i've even changed it and ftp'ed it back and overwritten it the old one and it ""still"" reverts back.lost now.

emmm.. i c..

This is up to you but at this stage I would delete the current image and re-flash and start again.. Wipe the board clean.

thaks mate it works
well sort off it only lets me see now sly sports -kids aka disney.lo-and news

any more hlp would be great and can i do this same thing to my dbox2

i've been using the diorj image but flashed to dw2

i've gone into keylist and camd_cfg but there is nothing in them

just changed numbers to get mine up again

remember

wipe the keys clean

go into auto update and set it back to 01 (which is auto update)

go to a ppv channel and restart evo (leave for a couple of minutes)

this will put the numbers back in keylist

now go into tuxbox and sort out your new numbers and save

now go back to auto update and change back to 00

exit

save

exit

now restart evo

:proud:

its away again boys, done all the same instructions and after i deleted all the keys, its not reseting them. can some one explain why?

todays keys

has anyone got todays keys for ex c/w please come home and its down again the keys in the cd extra are last nights. can anyone help please

has anyone got todays keys for ex c/w please come home and its down again the keys in the cd extra are last nights. can anyone help please

Have you gone through the instructions on the first page of the thread dude? Just have a quick read on the first bit :)

Your probably looking at a cached page , make sure you refresh the page , F5 or Ctrl F5

Cheers

toolbar prob

hi i.ve downloaded the toolbar but am unsure how to get the new key with it can someone point me in the right direction . thanks

make sure you refresh your webpage (F5) then its the second bar across underneath where you type web adresses in, should say Latest Keys and theres a big key next to it. just pick which provider you are (ntl,cw,tw chorus)

just changed numbers to get mine up again

remember

wipe the keys clean

go into auto update and set it back to 01 (which is auto update)

go to a ppv channel and restart evo (leave for a couple of minutes)

this will put the numbers back in keylist

now go into tuxbox and sort out your new numbers and save

now go back to auto update and change back to 00

exit

save

exit

now restart evo

:proud:

Good guide thanks :) all working

Do these keys work only on evocam or can they be used with mgcam or gbox?

Thanks

sukpdg

Good guide thanks :) all working

Do these keys work only on evocam or can they be used with mgcam or gbox?

Thanks

sukpdg

The keys is based on service provider not the emulator so yeh they should work. The keys maybe named different or in different locations depending on the emu.

Back