Fantasy Formula 1 2013

there are 17 of us so far with 2 more people needing to respond to invites. sorry about the delay with sending invites and if i have missed one please let me know. i have been working nights but will send any needed invites as soon as i can.

The wait is nearly over lads:) Good luck to all in the DW league

thanks Tamarc :)

good luck to you and every one else who has entered this year ....

thanks to all who have joined to make it yet another exciting year :)

still time to join in so hurry up ;)

thanks Tamarc :)

good luck to you and every one else who has entered this year ....

thanks to all who have joined to make it yet another exciting year :)

still time to join in so hurry up ;)

just sent rawsy a pm just hope I aint to late lol

Yes Ja5 I think rawsy works nights,im sure he will get you sorted before the big day,,good Luck..

dont think its to late. invite sent mate.

they have added a password to the league now so we can join that way. bit late for this season but will work well for next year.

I follow the link and added my team. is that wrong then??

I follow the link and added my team. is that wrong then??

seems right to me, whats your team name mate ....

doh done it now lol lot stress with family and mate have new baby last night so didn't read correctly :dance:

doh done it now lol lot stress with family and mate have new baby last night so didn't read correctly :dance:

congrats to your mate :)

i can see you now ;)

thats a nice round 20 now...... nice nice :)

There is one more to come that I just added . Nearly as many as last year. Looking like redbull again after p1 and p2 . The mercs look pretty handy though appart from breaking down lol

i have just looked at the rules and although it doesnt say it outright it seems that teams can be entered right up and til qually. as that is when the first points are awarded. that means anyone wanting to join should be able to up till 6.00 am tomorrow.

come on guys we had more than this last year. and you might be able to take a couple of mil from ratts lol

i have just looked at the rules and although it doesnt say it outright it seems that teams can be entered right up and til qually. as that is when the first points are awarded. that means anyone wanting to join should be able to up till 6.00 am tomorrow.

come on guys we had more than this last year. and you might be able to take a couple of mil from ratts lol

getting close now rawsy :)

i must remember to record it

a couple of mil :roflmao:

Back