Sky Mix added to UK Freeview platform, 18/10/2023

Oggiman

VIP Member
VIP Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sky Mix, which arrives on screens today, October 18, includes series such as Cobra, Rob & Romesh Vs, A Discovery of Witches and A League of Their Own: Road Trip along with original factual specials such as Liverpool Narcos and Shark with Steve Backshall. In the past, you would have needed a Sky subscription to watch but that's no longer the case.

Sky Mix is coming to Channel 11 on your planner with Sky Arts making way for the launch by moving to Channel 36.

It's free to watch but you may find you need to dig into the setting and make some quick changes if you fancy that new channel.

"On 18 October 2023 some broadcasters are making important changes to their channels," Freeview said in a post on its update pages. "You will need to retune to update your TV and keep your channels and TV Guide up to date."

Freeview says retuning is straightforward, and while it may vary slightly depending on which device you have.
Once that's all done you should see Sky Mix in your listings.

EDIT: Sky Mix / Sky Mix HD are currently showing as 'Clear' (i.e. Free to View) on several Satellite info web sites.

regarding SKY Arts

Did a couple of scans and can only find the SD version for free.

Anyone know if the HD version of SKY ARTS is free and if so how to find it? I would of suspected the HD channel was free as SKY Mix HD is free but i cant find it.

running enigma2 openvix on Vu SOLO2

regarding SKY Arts

Did a couple of scans and can only find the SD version for free.

Anyone know if the HD version of SKY ARTS is free and if so how to find it? I would of suspected the HD channel was free as SKY Mix HD is free but i cant find it.

running enigma2 openvix on Vu SOLO2
Its pay tv

Back