dreambox 800 hd pvr no ca found error

fisherer

Inactive User
Reaction score
hello new to the site...found you all surfing the net trying to solve a issue i have with a dreambox saying "no ca found"

i have a dreambox 800 d pvr with sim card 2.10 the sim card says dm 800 2.10 14217 on it.

i belive it is not a clone.

there is a sticker on t5he bottom of the box that says "dreampro "

im new to this ans flashed a image to my dreambox then when it rebooted the message no ca found came up and the box is bricked

- - - Updated - - -

please someone give detailed instructions and the correct image and b/l for this box..so i can use it again
it came preloaded with nemesis 2.4 enigma2 on it.
i tired to contact the people i bought the box from but have not received any response back from them on what was preloaded into the box....thank you

If it is a sim 2.1 inside it is a clone

Use Japher Flasher attached in metwork mode with both null modem and Ethernet cable connected to recover.

Use with this image

https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?resources/3799/

Youll need 5 good none spam posts before you can download.

Attachments

• JapharFlasher.rar
    1,022.9 KB · Views: 15
Last edited by a moderator:
as above mate advice will sort you

If it is a sim 2.1 inside it is a clone

Use Japher Flasher attached in metwork mode with both null modem and Ethernet cable connected to recover.

Use with this image

https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?resources/3799/

Youll need 5 good none spam posts before you can download.

thank you very much... this is the only forum that responded to my situation.. I will let you know how it turns out......thanks for the image and instructions....this is a very user friendly for newbies...you folks rock and roll....peace

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, I had same problems NO CA FOUND, thaen with the soft NCF-SIM2-v2.5, I put back on working condition. What I did was to choose - dm800-sim 201 ssl84b -
Donciccio

thank you very much for the guidance and assistance.... it worked flawlessly getting rid of the " no ca found" error. ...again thank you very very very much.... happy holiday sand merry Christmas to all here....fisherer

Back