Dreambox HD SE E star sim 3

rikelme

New Member ++
Reaction score
Hi guys,
I need help, i.e. recommendations on which image to insert into my dreambox 800 hdse with e-star 3 sim card.
I'm used to openplay.
I put this one in DM_Estar_Wifii_openpli-11.2-dm800se_xingchong_piterfree
but my receiver freezes the image after a couple of hours of operation and so everything goes round and round.
Thanks in advance :)

Hi guys,
I need help, i.e. recommendations on which image to insert into my dreambox 800 hdse with e-star 3 sim card.
I'm used to openplay.
I put this one in DM_Estar_Wifii_openpli-11.2-dm800se_xingchong_piterfree
but my receiver freezes the image after a couple of hours of operation and so everything goes round and round.
Thanks in advance :)
Could be a sign of a weak PSU that problem try another if possible

Probably.
I inserted some openpli 7 that I found, inserted everything I need from plugins, oscam...
so far it's working fine. not once did it block my dream.

Probably.
I inserted some openpli 7 that I found, inserted everything I need from plugins, oscam...
so far it's working fine. not once did it block my dream.
When it went into boot loop had you been installing plugin prior to that ?

If you had that could of been what caused it.

the only thing i always add is oscam and skin enigma2-skin-hdglass16_10.01_all. I'm used to this skin, I switch everything to flash to get more memory inside the dreambox. I've always done it that way and everything worked great. I am installing this dreambox 800 hdse for the first time, so it took me some time to find the right image. that's why I asked you for help :)

the only thing i always add is oscam and skin enigma2-skin-hdglass16_10.01_all. I'm used to this skin, I switch everything to flash to get more memory inside the dreambox. I've always done it that way and everything worked great. I am installing this dreambox 800 hdse for the first time, so it took me some time to find the right image. that's why I asked you for help :)
OplenPli is the right image for these boxes as it is a small image.

I think I guessed it with this image, so I won't experiment any more for now. I also installed the epgimporter so everything is working fine for now.

Back