DM800se cable "NO CA FOUND"

silverdale

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
A friend who is clueless is dropping a DM800HDse cable box off in a bit. He said he turned it on last night and got "NO CA FOUND".
It's a good while since I mauled with DM800HDse , I'm OK flashing through the browser but do I need a bootloader or anything or in which order to flash. I vaguely remember bootloader twice might be wrong. I don't know which cable img files to use or if I need a bootloader or something, any advise would be appreciated save me some time.

if has sunray flashup button on back use that

flash correct image to bootloader thats on box easy repair

So what clone is it then mate ? if its sim2 then youll need the image and bootloader to match the sim to use with the miniflashup button if it has it.

I think I was lucky , I originally flashed for him it sometime ago as a one off and when I flashed it I must have made a backup as a precaution :) thank friggin God !!. I searched on the PC and up popped a backup .nfi I'd done for him so I just flashed it back via browser and all's well.

I'm not 100% sure why the box crashed I guessing it might have been something to do with the crossEPG and no USB stick so it was using the internal memory.
Anyway he's getting it back along with the backup and he can sort it next time. thanks all

if has sunray flashup button on back use that

flash correct image to bootloader thats on box easy repair
How do you go about this both mine have the button but no idea how to use it.

How do you go about this both mine have the button but no idea how to use it.

Ethernet cable only
Power Off
Press and hold in the miniflashup button
Power on while holding in the button untill you see a IP and a picture of a chip i think it is in the lcd.

Then flash as normal in your browser.

Back