DM800 original vs. clone

DHL page says mine should arrive today :eek:

That is like the fastest EVER!!! :D

let me know how your dm800s are.....did you not have to pay any customs charges?

do yuo have a link for the boxes?

I have a cuberevo at the minute but im a little sick now of the fact its not possible to do timed recording without the cccam/incubuscamd freezing and when hard drvies plugged in and you record something and then stop the pictures begins to jerk even on bbc hd

without unpluggin hard druive and turning off box it doesnt stop! pain in the a$$

clone here i come!

let me know how your dm800s are.....did you not have to pay any customs charges?

do yuo have a link for the boxes?

I have a cuberevo at the minute but im a little sick now of the fact its not possible to do timed recording without the cccam/incubuscamd freezing and when hard drvies plugged in and you record something and then stop the pictures begins to jerk even on bbc hd

without unpluggin hard druive and turning off box it doesnt stop! pain in the a$$

clone here i come!

They tried to deliver mine, but nobody was home... grr :p

I have called DHL and they are going to try to deliver again before 5pm. Hopefully no customs because I asked the seller to mark value as $20 gift :)

They tried to deliver mine, but nobody was home... grr :p

I have called DHL and they are going to try to deliver again before 5pm. Hopefully no customs because I asked the seller to mark value as $20 gift :)

just watch that m8, usually with DHL they deliver then you get the bill in, in about a month later.

Happened to me a few times when importing popcorn hour boxes.

lol... happened to me once when i bought a sony handycam! idiots said they didn't charge tax, but hm customs did!

The way to do it, is mark it as gift, and in the additional comments get them to put "Urgent! birthday present" - however the exact value of the item should be disclosed - if its a sat receiver marked as $20 gift, and it looks like a $200 "gift" customs will know exactly what is going on!

My box has arrived today... its up and running and I'm watching Eurosport HD as I type this message :)

I didn't bother changing the image... just installed cccam on the existing one and it worked :D

Very happy with the purchase.

that looks like a great price can someone send me a link

Can someone pm the address too so I can buy my first dreambox. Thanks in advance

Emailed your chap Tsj he wanted 215 notes would prefer reddyrums 175 anybody know he used?

Emailed your chap Tsj he wanted 215 notes would prefer reddyrums 175 anybody know he used?

I'm not sure who he used. Mine is up and running now though... currently watching Sky 1 HD :D

ruddyrum hasn't even recieved his yet... just placed an order through a chinese supplier he said... no more information was provided. £175 does sound way too cheap though, my guess is some cheaper parts may have been used? I can't see it selling for £175 anywhere.

my guess is some cheaper parts may have been used? I can't see it selling for £175 anywhere.

Nope... This guy uses NXP tuners, which i gather is the independent semiconductor company founded by Philips - so no cheap parts here! The reason it is so cheap is because i went straight to the manufacturer - This Guy has a factory in HongKong and the units come straight off the production line - out the factory and to your doorstep... Cutting out the middle man, and as a result, saving a few bob!

You will not find it anywhere for £175 sterling because it will be advertised in dollars!!!! Have emailed the guy asking him if it is ok to post his email! Dont think anyone would appreciate having there email addy handed out to strangers without prior consent!

I ordered my unit on Thursday night... Checked the tracking, and it got shipped out on Friday! If it weren't a bank holiday on Monday, i will probably have recieved my new toy then! will now have to wait till Tuesday... boooo! :(

Last edited:
[email protected] - seems dodgey!!! LOL... google it and see what comes up - usually one would find other references if it was a dealer/distributer!

This a new business venture for you tsj? :proud:

Nope... This guy uses NXP tuners, which i gather is the independent semiconductor company founded by Philips - so no cheap parts here! The reason it is so cheap is because i went straight to the manufacturer - This Guy has a factory in HongKong and the units come straight off the production line - out the factory and to your doorstep... Cutting out the middle man, and as a result, saving a few bob!

You will not find it anywhere for £175 sterling because it will be advertised in dollars!!!! Have emailed the guy asking him if it is ok to post his email! Dont think anyone would appreciate having there email addy handed out to strangers without prior consent!

I ordered my unit on Thursday night... Checked the tracking, and it got shipped out on Friday! If it weren't a bank holiday on Monday, i will probably have recieved my new toy then! will now have to wait till Tuesday... boooo! :(

I think i know where you got yours from mate, been quoted £185 myself shipped to my door as a "sample" if all goes well i might have me a new business venture!

I think i know where you got yours from mate, been quoted £185 myself shipped to my door as a "sample" if all goes well i might have me a new business venture!

Is that Nextbay mate, £153.00 + shipping for your first sample order ?

Back