@digidude can you help me please?

aqualung

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi digidude,
This is my first time to install a patch and I must be doing something wrong.
I have a TM-5300 D+ USB super receiver. I have installed the latest files from Technomate website and from here I have installed TM Softcam_07-09-2009 plus 5300D_5200D_SUPER_ 130p. The CAS and BISS buttons are there and have info in when I open them. I haven't done anything else - am I missing anything?

The system info page gives the following;
S/W version 1.30p Aug 10.09
H/W 1.10
Boot v.2.00
CH version Feb 09

The option page is set with share mode to SSSP and the AU options for premier, digiTV, DPlus TVCabo Polsat, Globalcast are all set to ON.

I am in west coast of Denmark, the dish I have is 0.8mtr looking at THOR 1w and the box is searching THOR 2/3. I'm receiving from 49 transponders and getting 51 free channels and 440 scrambled channels.

The only scambled channels I can see are Swedbank, Aged Care and Go.
Is there anything else I can try? Also can you tell me what channels will be unlocked if it ever works.

Thanks for any advice you can offer,

Aqualung

The only thing that is still AU = Globecast; You should put the rest on OFF.
You can watch thor Digitv by inputting the latest softcam.
Since this is still Nagra2
Also you can watch Kabel deutschland on 23,5E, still nagra2

SHaring via SSSP (serial sharing protocol) is a way of getting codes by your laptop/pc connected through an Serial Nulmodem Cable in combination with WSP for example

a new patch and softcam have just been posted in the sticky threads at the top of the technomate section

Thanks for your help, the new files along with tweeking the dish, as it didn't have a stong signal in the higher TP numbers. Now everything is working fine.

Back