can anyone help .

will wait and see what happens tomorrow as hopefully a installer round to replace lnb

Dont think it matters on box make if scanning the whole sat unless if its a freesat model i think they dont pick up encrypted ones.?

update: not quite sure what i done , i checked to see how to add sat , not that i can cause my 28 east is on single feed anyway put in 13 east and as sometimes happens certain freq are on other sat , so had quick browse , then deleted it , went back to 28 east and most of missing tp are back now getting 550 channels on full scan , nothing coming after 12441 v , think there should be as checked on couple of sites , other than that it seem to have sorted itself out
If only scanning fta TV then then the correct amount is 432 , if scanning all inc enc TV total is 844
12441 is uhd test . Total will vary as theres always a few test channels scanned for enc and fta

Last edited:
What receiver are you using? And what mode are you scanning it in?
the box is octagon sx88 4k uhd , going to installation , sat setting , antenna setting , click on search box comes up , mode auto , multi stream off , fta only off , tv/ radio i put that on tv , nit search left that off as dont know what it does , and renew channels data left that off , then hit ok on search buttton

sorry for late update , had engineer come round he took cable off lnb , put his meter on , checked the h and v , also lo and hi , said all was working fine , as he was getting channels i could not recieve on h or v , any way changed lnb , when replacing cable to lnb he noticed that when doin lnb up and it was tight , that when doin the f plug , the top part was fine but when on lnb the bottom part still span round , so replaced that too , all working fine now , thanks for help guys , one other thing how many transponders should there be as when go to my tp list there is about 100

Back