Diagnositc fault code machine.. is this any good ?

Rs2k_Rider

DW's Resident Medic
Reaction score
it won't do airbag or abs. It will do the eobd side of the engine ecu.

thebigman

Both, the second one will do more on vw/audi group cars though. Fords and Vaux will just be engine only.

thebigman

You sure mate ? :( dont make that clear to me in the advert !! grrr just say does more on 80 extra systems outside the engine for VW - AUDI - SEAT - SKODA of any age

Meaning to me that it can go into the electrical computer for toys etc ?

Emailed seller anyway to see what they say, if it does not do everything I need asked to give price on one that will do.

You sure mate ? :( dont make that clear to me in the advert !! grrr just say does more on 80 extra systems outside the engine for VW - AUDI - SEAT - SKODA of any age

Meaning to me that it can go into the electrical computer for toys etc ?

Emailed seller anyway to see what they say, if it does not do everything I need asked to give price on one that will do.

It will do air bag and other systems on VW group cars seat,skoda,vw and audi. but not any other makes here's one that'll do the same for $33 from deal extreme.
I've got one of these they are fine as long as you know their limitations. You need to spend serious money to get a scan tool to give manufacurer level coverage.

thebigman

i can do everything with vxhalls

change mileage, actuator tests, immobilizer programming, air con, climate control, central locking, ABS

op-com more than likely ...great tool for vauxhalls

i can do everything with vxhalls

change mileage, actuator tests, immobilizer programming, air con, climate control, central locking, ABS

lol can u change mileage on astra H clocks??
can u change mileage in the astra H ecu?
can u flash a new Blank Ecu?
can u do sps coding?

Back