Condenser Dryer?

mobad

Inactive User
Reaction score
Right managed to order a Quality 9kg LG washing machine, which I got John Lewis to price match for a £100 cheaper - Result!!

Now I need a condenser dryer.

I was thinking of the follow but would like your suggestions and opinions on my choice -

1. Siemens WT46E380GB Condenser Tumble Dryer, 8kg Load, B Energy Rating, White ( Buy Siemens WT46E380GB Condenser Tumble Dryer, 8kg Load, B Energy Rating, White online at JohnLewis.com )

2. Bosch WTW863S0 Sensor Condenser Tumble Dryer, 7kg Load, A Energy Rating, White ( Buy Bosch WTW863S0 Sensor Condenser Tumble Dryer, 7kg Load, A Energy Rating, White online at JohnLewis.com )

Thanks

Personally, I will never buy a condenser dryer again; they are overly complicated and the ones I have experienced, never seem to dry the clothes properly; the "savings" made by them supposedly being cheaper to run than a vented dryer are quickly outweighed by the cost of constantly putting it back on for an extra 1/2 hour because everything is still damp!! The ONLY way I found to get reasonably dry clothes was to get it out as soon as the door lock disengaged; leave it 10 minutes and the steam inside is settling back into the clothing, making it damp again. This is not very practical if you are trying to use it on Economy7 tariffs, or doing anything other than standing by the damned thing waiting for it to finish!!!

Back