C-slime.

abby1238

Inactive User
Reaction score
Dear members

Just bought a openbox and wanted to know if i wanted to add a c-slime to the box is this done
Via the remote? I would hope so as i have basic pc knowledge.

you can use remote control or usb pen or openbox lan tool

Thank you for replying. I will put my line on via the remote as im fifty and way behind
Techy stuff. Once again thank you. Just for the record add a line thru a usb stick, baffled already lol....

Thank you for replying. I will put my line on via the remote as im fifty and way behind
Techy stuff. Once again thank you. Just for the record add a line thru a usb stick, baffled already lol....

Loads of tutorials on the web mate just search what you asked,also normally seller will give instructions with sealion for your open box.

basic tutorial showing how to add clines.

First download the attached test cccam.cfg file at the bottom of this page.
Once unzipped open the file and overwrite the test clines with your own active clines, then save the changes.

Now add the cccam.cfg file to a USB Stick, do not zip the file, add it as is.
Then place the USB Stick that contains the cccam.cfg file, into the USB connector at the rear of the receiver.

Now goto Menu -> Network Local Settings and select CCcam Plug Setting and click the OK button

ScreenHunter_01 Sep. 14 20.45.gif
Now select Update Files by USB and click the OK button.

ScreenHunter_02 Sep. 14 20.46.gif
Now select CCcam,cfg [CCcam Plug] and click the OK button, you should then see a check mark or tick appear, indicating you have selected the file, if there is no tick shown, then you have not selected anything, and nothing will be installed.

ScreenHunter_03 Sep. 14 20.47.gif
If there is no tick displayed, select CCcam,cfg [CCcam Plug] and click the OK button

ScreenHunter_05 Sep. 14 20.49.gif
Once the tick is displayed, click the Yellow button.
Now select CCcam Plug Setting and click the OK button.

ScreenHunter_06 Sep. 14 20.50.gif
Now select option 1 .. CCcam.cfg and click the OK button

ScreenHunter_07 Sep. 14 20.52.gif
Now highlight each cline you wish to activate, by clicking the OK button, a tick will appear next to each cline you have activated.

ScreenHunter_08 Sep. 14 20.53.gif
Finally check your Network Settings are configured correctly.

ScreenHunter_09 Sep. 14 20.54.gif
f your router supports DHCP turn it ON and click Apply.
If your router do not support DHCP you will be required to set it up manually, click Apply once you have set it up correctly

ScreenHunter_10 Sep. 14 20.55.gif
Now reboot your receiver,

Last edited:
hi just wanted to no wer do i download the cccam file frome cant seem to find it

Back