Black Lives Matter

No need to wonder i already stated that he was a monster, And his wife was worse.
I also see we are back to the angry faces again. You do realize by targeting me in such a way i am a victim of your racism.
Under the human rights act, and the Equality act (2015) You are denying me my right to live a normal life. Where one my think that would come under victimization/bullying. It is also covered under Racism.
Smiles sweetly.
Its nice to be nice to each other. Both yourself and manic make me feel soooooooooooo Special.
Just my thoughts. (Winks)
LOL, again.

I also see we are back to the angry faces again. You do realize by targeting me in such a way i am a victim of your racism

Not only am i livid,fuming even at playing the race card i was about to give you you a livid/fuming face but realised there was only an angry face that was suitable. :)
Consider yourself served young man...

Last edited:
Sorry Last Boy Scout but you really need a dose of reality, anyone who has dared to disagreed with you has been branded racist by you !
The Last Boy Scout name suggests something connected to Baden Powell who has recently also been deemed to have been associated with slavery, but beside that as far as I know nobody on here has any idea of your race, creed, ethnicity, origin, colour or religion so how can you blatantly label someone racist when in fact it appears that you are the racist who hides behind the everyone is against me facade.
Also, you are assuming that whoever has disagreed with you is white, can you explain how you are able to know that ?

dont understand what your all going on about !!!
if your white your inherently racist
if you have a job and a black man does not then you are racist
if you live in a country not in Africa you are racist
if your countries leader is not black you are racist
if you dont ridicule all whites you are racist
feck me im racist ( apart from the job bit ) and i never knew it
sorry forgot to add if being racist means that i do not support blm but support all lives matter then i am happy to be the biggest racist there is

I'll make myself unpopular here, as I jokingly did when I suggested shift working, as our office is only to be 50% populated at any time in the future.

This applies to all BAME who disagree and their Extinction Rebellion idiots.

If you don't like our society, move to Liberia.

@Spectre
i would of said syria myself see how long they last with isis and the taliban

Liberia was used for the specific purpose of repatriation, at some point. If the ER movement or any of those demo-parasite clowns want to move somewhere, I'd suggest Chad, or the Democratic Republic of Congo.

Consider yourself served young man...
If You had bothered to actually read past the one line you quoted you would have seen the wink at the end. If you had bothered to read Dave's reply you would have seen he laughed again. The reason he laughed again was because the angry face was part of an ongoing joke. If you check recent posts you will find where he laughed before. And also where i have made jokes about angry faces.
There was no malice, No Racist card and certainly no intention of being offensive to the man. Nor do i believe was any taken.
It is admirable that you are willing to jump to the aid of one's Friends when you feel they are being unjustly labeled. But in this case you are mistaken.
My Thoughts

Dominic Raab is being heavily criticised for something I heartily agree with. He sees "taking the knee" as a sign of subjugation. I totally agree with that, especially after the image some protesters gave us when a blonde woman was kissing black mens' shoes.

BBC story here

I know someone from Liverpool that, due to Liverpool's maritime history, used to go on one of those things where they put shackles on you and whatnot.

Self-loathing, white guilt etc....

UK wasn't the cause, or source of slavery, we transported a lot of people to America because we were one of the best seafaring nations of the time. The reason they were restrained on voyages is that you can't have loads of people that have never floated on water before running about on a ship, all go to one side, it's going to keel over.

Not all were slaves, many were indentured servants. Are there any statues of Anthony, are they being pulled down?

Here's a classic case of playing the victim. The sad thing is she will be paid a nice sum of money for the "wrongs" that she felt she has suffered. She was convicted of obstructing the Police which was quashed under appeal and she is now taking a lawsuit as she say's the conviction affected her job prospects.
Took her a little while to play the race card but it happened as you can see in the video.

Bodycam video

I can only speak from experience of having a black best mate for over 20 years, and black people do get pulled up more then white people. I'm over 6 foot, white, northern and middle aged, my mate was black, from the midlands and 3.5 years younger than me. Me and my mate had the same car, only the colour was different, and I never got pulled up but he got pulled up 3-4 times a month regular driving in the same area/city.

Just watched the Man City game. Now at the end had 10 minute discussion about Black Lives Matter. Talk about having it rammed down your throat. The players shirts have it instead of their names, they take the knee before kick off, fair play but don't fooking keep on about it.
Some Burnley fans had an aircraft flying overhead with a banner which read White Lives Matter Burnley. Burnley FC have apologised for the "offensive " banner and are talking lifetime bans for anyone found responsible.

How is that any more offensive than Black Lives Matter? Someone in the studio quipped that some people think the slogan means only black lives matter but it doesn't. Well!, that's what it say's.
Had they used Our Lives Matter then people such as myself may not have issue with it. People are getting so obsessed with being "seen" not to be racist that it is actually going to have the opposite effect.

I can soon envisage upcoming instances of black people being employed in preference to a white person based solely on their colour. One of the main things they're trying to stop.

Good Morning Britain showed a another classic case of one sided racism. Piers Morgan asked a black guest whether she thought if Swing Low Sweet Chariot was banned, would it be fair to ban black rappers from using the N-word. She replied...

'What I find really interesting is white people who go: 'Well, if you can use it then I can use it.'
'That tells you they're desperate to use the word n***** - but if it comes from a white person's mouth, it is racist.'

Story here

i personally think black lives do matter but the bigger and more obvious statement is all lives matter

but lets put this in a bit of perspective

1. more blacks are killed by blacks than by any other race
2. more other races are killed by blacks than blacks killed but other races
3. more police are killed by blacks than blacks killed by police
4. slavery ended in the west some 200 years ago ( in regards to blacks )
5. blacks were employed as slavers
6. slavery still goes on in the middle east today
7. slavery still happens in Europe today ( girls kidnapped and forced or just forced into prostitution )

here is my opinion not all whites are racist
not all blacks are criminals
not all Muslims are jihadys ( many muslims believe their jihad is to live life in peace and harmony )

. Apu from the Simpsons cartoon will no longer be voiced by a white man Hank Azaria. If the character Apu remains in the show he will be voiced by a man of colour.
BBC Story here

The character of Apu has been accused of reinforcing racial stereotypes. Now let me see, an asian man with quite a few kids, running a convenience store and is in an arranged marriage.
No they're right I can't think of many that reminds me of. 😂 Ok, so it is fairly typical but we shouldn't portray reality in a cartoon?

Ban the song Swing Low Sweet Chariot from Rugby matches
Topple statues that no-one knows anything about but reminds you of slavery.
Make the use of the word "white" offensive
Bring about the removal or voice change of Apu in the Simpsons.

Mind blowing accomplishments which surely are worthy of a Nobel Prize.

Back