Armistice Day poppy-burning demo 'sickened' observer

check any school mate,i know some teachers and even they think its mad

I know of no school with any such ban.

I will only believe it if I am shown some concrete evidence.

I know of no school with any such ban.

I will only believe it if I am shown some concrete evidence.

My daughter is a teacher m8 i will ask her next time i see her

I know they dont tend to use black boards any more. nothing to do with the Black and pc but more to do with chalk dust and h&s and they use smartboard technology.
So it may be a bit of an urban myth hamba.

Black sheep banned at nursery | Manchester Evening News - menmedia.co.uk

Why black sheep are barred and Humpty can't be cracked - Times Online

Country is crippled by PC

so many overly sensitive morons in this country who take advantage of a failing system who will quite happily spend time and money on enforcing this BS

The links you posted point to the same article from March 2006 and it doesn't really back up the statement that I questioned. Here is part of it:

But the charity Parents and Children Together, which runs the two centres, as well as two others in Didcot and Berinsfield, insisted the changes - which they have made in all of their family centres - were not down to race issues.

Energy

In a statement released today, PACT said: "PACT has established that children at the two family centres sing a variety of descriptive words in the nursery rhyme to turn the song into an action rhyme.

"They sing happy, sad, bouncing, hopping, pink, blue, black & white sheep etc and they also exchange boy and girl at the end of the rhyme. This encourages the children to extend their vocabulary and use up some energy.

"PACT is an organisation that values diversity and above all encourages children to enjoy themselves and have fun."

A straw poll of other local nurseries revealed that the alterations are not standard.

Last edited:
think we are loosing the point here .
the point is people should be beaten to shit for protesting and abusing our soldiers on our realm.
WE are British i am proud to be British and would never allow ANYONE (whatever the fook religion or creed) to abuse our soldiers and would be arrested in an instant fighting the cause.
Any other country wouldnt put up with this shit and no one would dare complain about it yet pc correct uk allows this .
Time we stood up as WE ARE THE NATION and fought for our civil liberties.
If these immigrants and i do use this term arent happy leave.
they maybe 3rd or 4th gen immigrants but acting like this immigrants is all they are and they certainly wouldnt have better lifestyle from whatever region they originated from but i would quite readily pay there first class return trip to send them back to see there contrast in lifestyles

forgot to add i served six years in hm forces and proud of it

Last edited:
add gladly invite you to the school my son goes to
and let you hear them sing the ryme
and if you ask why they dont sing black in it the teacher will tell you its not allowed in this school !! pc gone mad mate

Sorry mate this still counts as heresay, not proven fact.

And even if they don't sing it in your son's school that doesn't mean that it is banned.

I can find no evidence of a ban.

....the point is people should be beaten to shit for protesting and abusing our soldiers on our realm.
WE are British i am proud to be British and would never allow ANYONE (whatever the fook religion or creed) to abuse our soldiers and would be arrested in an instant fighting the cause.

So, what exactly is it that our soldiers are fighting for if its not to preserve the very freedom of expression that you seem to want to illiminate ?

IF you want freedom of speech then you have to accept everything that goes along with it, including the rights of others to have opinions that differ from yours regardless of how odious you may find those opinions. Locking people up because they may disagree with you is NOT what I would describe as a democratic society !

Perhaps you need to think about the implications of allowing people to be locked up simply becasue they dont agree with a particular government policy. Is that really the direction you would like to see this country take ?

In my primary school their was a black kid who's parents withdrew him from the school because all the white kids were calling him baa baa black sheep, so imo i think its fair enough they banned it.

think we are loosing the point here .
the point is people should be beaten to shit for protesting and abusing our soldiers on our realm.
Any other country wouldnt put up with this shit and no one would dare complain about it yet pc correct uk allows this .
Time we stood up as WE ARE THE NATION and fought for our civil liberties.
If these immigrants and i do use this term arent happy leave.
they maybe 3rd or 4th gen immigrants but acting like this immigrants is all they are and they certainly wouldnt have better lifestyle from whatever region they originated from but i would quite readily pay there first class return trip to send them back to see there contrast in lifestyles

forgot to add i served six years in hm forces and proud of it

Not really a strong argument is it? My parents were immigrants from Pakistan. If there is something that I don't necessarily like about a country which I consider mine, should I leave also? I don't particularly like paedophiles abusing children and then getting meaningless sentences, but hey I guess I should just leave.

The bottom line if you ask me is that the people who sent our soldiers into these countries should be the ones held accountable. I think there was a thread a few months ago about how many innocent civilians have been innocent casualties because of the war, I may be wrong but I think it was over 60,000. Now thats hardly going to create fans is it.
British soldiers are coming back in coffins or without limbs because of Tony Blair and his cronies. And then we obviously get a few nutters who think it's ok to abuse the soldiers when really its the ones sitting in their fancy homes that decided to go to war who deserve the abuse.

Sorry mate this still counts as heresay, not proven fact.

And even if they don't sing it in your son's school that doesn't mean that it is banned.

I can find no evidence of a ban.

There is no blanket ban, just some schools being overly sensitive to the possibilities that some things could be taken as offensive. I suspect the headteachers that take these decisions are very insecure and of the excessively anally retentive type !

There is no blanket ban, just some schools being overly sensitive to the possibilities that some things could be taken as offensive. I suspect the headteachers that take these decisions are very insecure and of the excessively anally retentive type !

I feel sorry for the schools were it is banned, its definately not banned at the nursary and schools my kids have been to.

So, what exactly is it that our soldiers are fighting for if its not to preserve the very freedom of expression that you seem to want to illiminate ?

IF you want freedom of speech then you have to accept everything that goes along with it, including the rights of others to have opinions that differ from yours regardless of how odious you may find those opinions. Locking people up because they may disagree with you is NOT what I would describe as a democratic society !

Perhaps you need to think about the implications of allowing people to be locked up simply becasue they dont agree with a particular government policy. Is that really the direction you would like to see this country take ?

Everyone in this country has a right to democratically demonstrate,however if i was to say i wanted all chinks muslims or whatever to vacate the country i would be arrested and charged with racial incitement ,therefore scum quoting "British soldiers burn in hell" should also be arrested as they offend me. In the uk when our troops have been sent to a warzone to fulfill the democtratic commands of parliament (think what you may we voted these people) they should / must be given 100% support from the british people .
If you disagree with the parliamentary decisons this should be taken up at election time and not by abusing our troops.

Everyone in this country has a right to democratically demonstrate,however if i was to say i wanted all chinks muslims or whatever to vacate the country i would be arrested and charged with racial incitement

No you wouldn't. There's plenty of people who say exactly that, but most people laugh at them and rise above it.

I think its all about in what context you use the word.

Black people call each other n*ggers and its fine. They even like it. But when a white person calls it them, its normally used as a derogitary comment and so then it is deemed racist.

What really gets to me though is all this racist palava that existed black and white people. They said we are all equal and there is no differance. Fair enough. but why the hell do the have the MOBO (music of black origin) awards. I bet if we had the MOWO (music of white origin) awards, someone would have something to say about that............

What makes me sick is the fact that the police let them do it and nearly create a race riot...then the EDL turned up and they started arresting them.

What islam4uk, MDL, or whatever theyre calling themselves these days don't realise is that just over 400 muslims serve in the british army and its still rissing.. So technically theyre disrecting their own war dead..

The press wont print this fact, maybe if they did then they might realise.. but then, they dont have respect.

Back