Are You Going To Pay ?

I went back to sky with 75% off.. Getting everything, movies, sports and in HD for £21 a month as a returning customer, this is a rolling monthly contract too so I can cancel at anytime. Id never pay full price for Sky but that offer was too hard to turn down, especially since I am addicted to HD.

i heard if u a skybet customer you can get 75% off if u a new customer. plus i recken sd channels be of by the start of the football (not world cup)

Time will tell, motorised dish will keep in use along with my sealion, just the odd thing from sly we would miss. We have vm anyway.

I've always had a sub to sly, entertainment plus and sports in HD

Its the achievement rather than the gain for me. The fact people are sticking it to the man (Murdoch) is worth way more than the shite you actually get to watch. I had a sub but ditched it as it was all the same old rubbish, I like the footy and that's about it.

Just been offered entertainment package, sky GO HD Box, all for £16 for 12months then £32 after that still to much if you ask me, I will ring Virgin when its time see what they offer :).

I find both sly and virmin to be complete tosh, i take free subscriptions when i get the opportunity and find them both complete nightmares especially if i want to cancel - but all corporate companies are like that these days

Just been offered entertainment package, sky GO HD Box, all for £16 for 12months then £32 after that still to much if you ask me, I will ring Virgin when its time see what they offer :).

Was that the entertainment plus pack if so for £16 it's a good deal add movies for £6. Cancel after a year. You get a far better deal in this country than most others.

Just as I started playing with different images and getting familiar!....

I will wait and see, Sly do ring me often to ask me to come back and mail me with half price etc offers...

I'll await to see what develops....SD wont be a massive issue, then take it from there....

Used to pay about £90 per month for it, then moved house and they wanted to charge me a fortune for another install. Told them to stuff and never went back, never will. Wiziwigs is fine....

Just as I started playing with different images and getting familiar!....

I will wait and see, Sly do ring me often to ask me to come back and mail me with half price etc offers...

I'll await to see what develops....SD wont be a massive issue, then take it from there....

SD will be leaving us also...

why bother with sky theres plenty out there besides sky s....t

I had extra +, half the price for a year and my contract expires in a month. I already called and told them that I won't be continuing my sub.
Freeview and netflix is all I need.

For me the big deal is the sports channels in HD.

I reckon i'll keep x1 of my VU+ boxes for use with my motorised dish every so often (sat 3-pm kick offs) and then take up half price sky (when I find a deal) for 12 months for the sports in HD.

I would never pay FULL WACK for sky uk.

Well I wish there was a thread/topic made pointing out exactly what is available out there..apart from cable for now..
Plenty keep pointing out there are alternatives but no one seems enclinded to enlighten us.

personally I have already cancelled my full sub to BskyB which was £70 plus per month, If i cant use my card in a receiver of my choice, I will not be forced to use a shitty sky box. we are also in the process of submitting a petition to the government via their e-petition scheme but it's a waiting game to see if they will approve it or weather it gets the kibosh due to murdock and his cronies in government.

they can kiss my left one if they think im subscribing

Well I wish there was a thread/topic made pointing out exactly what is available out there..apart from cable for now..
Plenty keep pointing out there are alternatives but no one seems enclinded to enlighten us.

Your a satellite moderator so would think you would know whats available on motorised systems etc
Sky de HD to start with

Last edited by a moderator:
Your a satellite moderator so would think you would know whats available on motorised systems etc
Sky de HD to start with

Nope I have never had a motorised dish and I would imagine nor has 80% of other dish users on here..

Last edited by a moderator:
Back