Are You Going To Pay ?

Just taken sky family pack for a year which includes all the all HD channels/on demand/sky go etc ....got it half price for 12 months @£16pm so will pay for it for the year and see where we go after that depending on you know what.

We pay the 32 a month but watch the sports/movies via CS, for the actual amount we watch I can put up SD and when that goes not sure.

We pay the 32 a month but watch the sports/movies via CS, for the actual amount we watch I can put up SD and when that goes not sure.

I am hoping to do the same mate...just looking into it now using legit card along side sealion for sport and movies etc.

]

That's not so bad, do you have to take a phone line

Sent from my Xolo_X900 using Tapatalk 2

]

That's not so bad, do you have to take a phone line

No mate only tv for a year.I found a online voucher that gives you any package half price for a year.

I was in tesco, and there was a woman selling sky full package half price for 6 month

heres a sea lion but i wouldnt put that in yiur box lol :proud:
url.jpg

i pay for sly anyway, anything with my dreambox is purely out of hobby and interest :)

I've always had a sub to sly, entertainment plus and movies in HD @£22.00 a month. Other other half and kid don't want to be messing with sat box when there watching but the tm-twin is in use every day for downloading shows and movies that we want to watch.

Just taken sky family pack for a year which includes all the all HD channels/on demand/sky go etc ....got it half price for 12 months @£16pm so will pay for it for the year and see where we go after that depending on you know what.

Have my installation tomorrow..wonder how easy it is to get into box.??

no reason to get into it unless you want the hard drive

its a bit early for me , i wont subscribe to sky , think there are a few alternatives still out there , avenues people can try, 1st

I never got rid of my basic sly sub @ 27€ PM, as I couldn't bare the grief from the other half when the end happens!! :handball:
Have a motorised dish to 3 boxs, just for the sports really, so it will not be a major upset in my house...

I was only thinking about that recently AJT.
Would ther be any benefit from this???
Has anyone ever ventured down this avenue, I'm curious to hear if so...:Cheers:

Have my installation tomorrow..wonder how easy it is to get into box.??

I have the full package from Sky just to share with my brother and sister who use 500s boxes.
So it going to sd wont affect them but i'll have to see what the mrs says when all the hd channels are gone.
I've got a Vu duo for my main box and i've come in a few times and the mrs is watching an sd channel so i don't think she notices the difference lol

I went back to sky with 75% off.. Getting everything, movies, sports and in HD for £21 a month as a returning customer, this is a rolling monthly contract too so I can cancel at anytime. Id never pay full price for Sky but that offer was too hard to turn down, especially since I am addicted to HD.

Back