Any advice what box ?

Now from china or wherever has 4k streams for the football including World cup

Last edited:
Box come this morning how do I get past this as I don't have Internet hub in the bedroom 🤔 please don't tell me it will not work without Internet 🙈

Attachments

• 20221123_142809.jpg
    20221123_142809.jpg
    981.7 KB · Views: 6
Box come this morning how do I get past this as I don't have Internet hub in the bedroom 🤔 please don't tell me it will not work without Internet 🙈
My mother-in-law doesn’t have any Internet and hers works fine. Have you tried clicking back?

My mother-in-law doesn’t have any Internet and hers works fine. Have you tried clicking back?
I would set it up downstairs with it connected to the Internet, so you can upgrade to the latest firmware if needed and then move it upstairs when it’s all set up. Simple

Yes just brought it in the living room now will set it up from here-- let you know how I get on
Yes just plugged Internet cable in updating great 👍

Yes just brought it in the living room now will set it up from here-- let you know how I get on
Yes just plugged Internet cable in updating great 👍
When you move it upstairs and don’t connect it to the Internet you will not be able to use any of the catch up apps. You will only be able to use it to view live TV and record live TV.

When you move it upstairs and don’t connect it to the Internet you will not be able to use any of the catch up apps. You will only be able to use it to view live TV and record live TV.
Yes no problem avid use firestick for all that 👍
Box seems fine
🙂 sorted how to record and delete but finding how you edit your favourite channels how you want them ie itv then itv+1 ?

Yes no problem avid use firestick for all that 👍
Box seems fine
🙂 sorted how to record and delete but finding how you edit your favourite channels how you want them ie itv then itv+1 ?
That’s good pal. Not sure about favourites as I don’t use that facility.

Have you updated the firmware as my box doesn’t have a favourites settings. 🤔

Have you updated the firmware as my box doesn’t have a favourites settings. 🤔
Well went through a set-up with Internet when first plugged in so don't know if firmware is updated then 🤔 hope I can find out as it's a pain not having ): thats the best of vu boxes brilliant for all that 👍 let you know if I find something

Well went through a set-up with Internet when first plugged in so don't know if firmware is updated then 🤔 hope I can find out as it's a pain not having ): thats the best of vu boxes brilliant for all that 👍 let you know if I find something
I know I definitely don’t have a favourites and have the latest firmware but when you go in to the guide you can edit channels by pressing the yellow button. So you can select channels you don’t want to see in the guide.
So basically you could have only the channels you watch in you Tv guide.

I dont know what TV your thinking on connecting to but may be worth checking if the tv has a usb port on the back it may support directly recording itself, only disadvantage is usually you cant watch one and record another but super easy to use if it has record built in usually plug in a usb drive then format for the tv and just press record on the remote and recording ✅

I have a humax recorder thats brill (would recommend), but not used it much lately as the tv recording works mostly great.

Back