Android 2.2 goodness

the FRF72 looks to be credible as I read this today.

Froyo is the best Android operating system. But Froyo is still taking time to official arrival to various handsets. The first smart phone which gets the Froyo is of course the Google’s Nexus one.

The nexus one user can say that they are already running Froyo in their Nexus One but the Froyo version the user playing already is not the official one. The user can easily check the firmware build number. If it states FRF50 then it is not the one the user need. The new firmware is just 1.8 MB in size and it is said to update only the browser

the FRF72 looks to be credible as I read this today.

Froyo is the best Android operating system. But Froyo is still taking time to official arrival to various handsets. The first smart phone which gets the Froyo is of course the Google’s Nexus one.

The nexus one user can say that they are already running Froyo in their Nexus One but the Froyo version the user playing already is not the official one. The user can easily check the firmware build number. If it states FRF50 then it is not the one the user need. The new firmware is just 1.8 MB in size and it is said to update only the browser

Its been know for a while now that the leak was not the official update however it allows us to get a taste of whats to come ie flash player , updated market updated ver of gmail and googletalk plus there are already a fair few Roms with various mods and tweeks same for the desire.

The FRF50 release is only a test release, but it's a good chance to see whats coming. For me its great, improvements to the camera and the introduction of flash player make it well worth running. Loads of custom Roms out including this software and overall as this is only a test version then the official release can only be even better.

Back