Sensible Topic ADVICE - What network is my Nokia 100 on (lol) and can i get a pay as you go sim ?

bilabonic

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi All

I found an old 2013 Nokia 100 but it has no sim in it, i know i purchased it in Tesco years back and want to get it going again for when i'm house bashing/in work etc...

I've spent the last hour searching for a free PAYG sim and ONLY giffgaff seem to do them, its the OLD big sim..

How do i know what network it is on ? I have searched and enetered the IMEI in various sites but no joy ?

PLUS i don't think PAYG even exists anymore, thet ALL seem to be monthly, even if it is a £5 month, i just want it with a sim and credit that will not expire.

Any phone guy's out there help.

Cheers

You can still get payg where you just add credit. I have been using 3 for ages and its dead cheap in my dual sim phone. 3p calls 2p text and 1p data per mb. The best thing is that you can use it overseas with the same rates. O2 have just dropped their payg to the same rates too.

Why not try a TESCO (sim card only) (payg). Have got one to use with a (old) NOKIA.

DEN
I have not got any large sims, god knows where it has gone ?

Buy a SIM adaptor from the bay 99p

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Just had a Giff Gaff sim popped it in and full bar, no sim not recognised etc BUT i have no phone number, only to actvate it and buy a fooking goody bag, i want PAYG..

Just put an 02 chip in it on payg. Tesco, Giffgaff use 02 network.

Just put an 02 chip in it on payg. Tesco, Giffgaff use 02 network.

Just noticed Giff Gaff have a PAYG service link, hidden at the bottom of the bundles, so topping up £10...Surprised the thing worked tbh, batteries been going for 3 weeks, my Iphone lasts a one day if lucky..lol..

Cheers again guys.

Back